Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

39 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Guessing that was last time we see Weigman this year. Elko seems like the kinda guy who is going to have a quick trigger.

38 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Weigmans reaction to reading this: bro...

Any coach would have made a change at QB in that game if they had the option. I think it means the backup is even worse and they are stuck with Weigman. 

Was the vommit  an indication of a head injury?

Love how you had blowhards in the media hyping up TAMU, including Fornelli saying that he thought TAMU had a chance to have a better record than UT and Russillo calling them dark horses. Why this bumfuck university that hasn’t done anything without cheating since Hitler was alive keeps getting the benefit of the doubt, I don’t know. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Love how you had blowhards in the media hyping up TAMU, including Fornelli saying that he thought TAMU had a chance to have a better record than UT and Russillo calling them dark horses. Why this bumfuck university that hasn’t done anything without cheating since Hitler was alive keeps getting the benefit of the doubt, I don’t know. 

Turdition.

4 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

lol oh this dude Mark is one of us.

Yeah, I called them as Mike in Houston a couple of years ago.  That's what I meant above with "Mark in Spring is Mike in Houston's buddy"

It was gonna get so much better, but they actually responded somewhat sanely this time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

God dammit, it was all teed up.  I didn't expect them to take the back in TU's shadow thing so well.  They lost their shit last time I trolled them.

Please for the love of god tell me you recorded this

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, I called them as Mike in Houston a couple of years ago.  That's what I meant above with "Mark in Spring is Mike in Houston's buddy"

It was gonna get so much better, but they actually responded somewhat sanely this time.

Jesus. You moved your aggy alt out of the city and into a suburb. 

Edited by Da Fino
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Please for the love of god tell me you recorded this

The one from a couple of years ago?  I don't think anybody got it.  But they bit hard and let me go for a few minutes.  It was the year after their big 9-1 season and I pointed out that all "we" did was play 2 good teams and go 1-1, and beat 8 scrubs, and now "we're" gonna be crap again like always after the first loss of the following year.  They didn't like me critiquing "our historic season."

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TexArcher said:

The one from a couple of years ago?  I don't think anybody got it.  But they bit hard and let me go for a few minutes.  It was after their big 9-1 season and I pointed out that all "we" did was play 2 good teams and go 1-1, and beat 8 scrubs.  They didn't like that.

What about Mark in Spring