Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

So, I never got past the screener.  I think it's because I told them my name is "Rusty", but my caller ID has my real name.  If I log into Tmobile and change my caller ID to Rusty Shackleford, how long does it take before it kicks in?

• Haha 1

Just now, Gil Bang said:

So, I never got past the screener.  I think it's because I told them my name is "Rusty", but my caller ID has my real name.  If I log into Tmobile and change my caller ID to Rusty Shackleford, how long does it take before it kicks in?

Is *67 still a thing?

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Use a burner if you want to commit to the bit.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

This is just so fucking weird to listen to...

Maybe it has just been too long since I listened to a post-game call-in show, but its like these guys watches a completely different game than I did

every aggy is given a special set of glasses along with their ring...

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

This is just so fucking weird to listen to...

Maybe it has just been too long since I listened to a post-game call-in show, but its like these guys watches a completely different game than I did

They answer to their lord and savior Billy Liucci, and he will not accept any slander against aggy university whatsoever.

Just now, Deej said:

They lose a non-conference game and they want out of the SEC. 

RC Slocum made a comment after a Game 1 loss one day saying something like, "This is what happens when I schedule a tough out-of-conference opponent to satisfy our fans!"

This loss reminds me of that.

• Hook 'Em 1