Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

7 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

It's almost like hiring Collin Klein to call plays with a shitty OL and taking QB power out of his toolbox wasn't a smart move. 

No kidding. 

Imo Klein is an average OC. Solid, boring, not going to elevate your program in any way, but probably won't hurt your program. 

Compare aggy's offense to Texas' offense. QB, WRs, RBs. No comparison.

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

He was concussed and brain damaged, and he stayed in there because he loves Aggyland so much.  He may not be talented, but he's a helluva lot tougher than sips like Cart McCry, and that's all the matters.  That, and forearms, and he's got two of those.

I don't think I've ever seen a guy with so many forearms. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

No kidding. 

Imo Klein is an average OC. Solid, boring, not going to elevate your program in any way, but probably won't hurt your program. 

Compare aggy's offense to Texas' offense. QB, WRs, RBs. No comparison.

...and, most importantly OL

Nobody has anyone like Banks, though. Plus, Majors is still underappreciated.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

More talk about leaving the SEC.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9 hours ago, Deej said:

"Are we married to the SEC at this point? What are our options?"

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

9 hours ago, Deej said:

They lose a non-conference game and they want out of the SEC. 

i mean what did the SEC do to them yesterday?? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I was at my aggy BIL's place a year ago when they lost to Miami and he was crowing that Weigman was definitely That Guy and only Jimbo's stupidity kept them from winning the game.

This spring & summer he was telling me that if Weigman remained healthy he was a shoe-in for NYC and a first round NFL draft grade. 

Last night he sent me 3 texts in the 2nd half simply saying "Weigman sucks."

Same as it ever was.

Cfd GIF by ION

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I was at my aggy BIL's place a year ago when they lost to Miami and he was crowing that Weigman was definitely That Guy and only Jimbo's stupidity kept them from winning the game.

This spring & summer he was telling me that if Weigman remained healthy he was a shoe-in for NYC and a first round NFL draft grade. 

Same as it ever was.

Good on BIL to move onto the last stage of grief: acceptance.

you’ll have to report back his attitude when Connor hangs 350 yds on McNeese next.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

I always had a problem with fatass coaches telling me I needed to work harder to get in shape.  There was an unspoken truth there that if it was really that important, maybe you would have a salad every now and then instead of listing the Golden Corral as your primary residence.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not reviewing 42 pages to see if this has been said or not, and I realize this opinion may not be popular around here, but I was actually hoping a&m would win last night.  Simply because I know that they will get their shit pushed in multiple times through their SEC schedule, and I would have preferred for the domers to lose their most "respectable" game on their schedule.  Domers are now all but guaranteed a playoff spot barring multiple epic meltdowns, and that sucks.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 3

9 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

I'm not reviewing 42 pages to see if this has been said or not, and I realize this opinion may not be popular around here, but I was actually hoping a&m would win last night.  Simply because I know that they will get their shit pushed in multiple times through their SEC schedule, and I would have preferred for the domers to lose their most "respectable" game on their schedule.  Domers are now all but guaranteed a playoff spot barring multiple epic meltdowns, and that sucks.

Ok, and? If Notre Dame is in based on name and running that schedule, they’re in over a better team, weakening the field. Seems like a plus for the other 11 teams. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

They will get blown out by 30 points in the first round if they make the playoffs, but I don’t think they will make it.  They are a terrible team.

14 minutes ago, SurlyGator said:

Not a big deal now that it’s 1 of 12 spots 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Ok, and? If Notre Dame is in based on name and running that schedule, they’re in over a better team, weakening the field. Seems like a plus for the other 11 teams. 

Plus, it’s Aggy. You always root for the other team. Aggy tears are the best!

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Same as it ever was.

That is the arc of the majority of aggy QBs since I paid attention.  They are always better than what we have, they are always tough, they are borderline to heisman contenders, then jr/sr season hits and they suck.  Rinse. Repeat.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Same as it ever was.

this is what happens when aggy grad meets Looch info

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I always had a problem with fatass coaches telling me I needed to work harder to get in shape.  There was an unspoken truth there that if it was really that important, maybe you would have a salad every now and then instead of listing the Golden Corral as your primary residence.

Elko sucks but this is fucking stupid.

Meirov] Chiefs HC Andy Reid on the Kadarius Toney offsides: “Usually I get  a warning before something like that happens. ... It's a bit embarrassing  in the National Football League for that

I cannot find the MS Paint of Mangino wiping his ass with a towel around a stick.

I betcha Klein wanted to start the kid that finished the season last year and Elko overruled him.  Klein's system won't work without a running QB.  So now Elko is either looking at a "we benched our star QB" scenario or sucking dick on offense all year.

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 2

Same as it ever was.

You should have sent him the receipts