Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

39 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I know for a fact that respected talent evaluators felt Weigman was very solid coming out of high school with real star potential. I ascribe his problems more to poor coaching than lack of talent. 

Sometimes talent evaluators are wrong. Last decade as a Longhorn fan shoulda told ya.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

You're not wrong that their front 4 was highly touted, but holy shit. 0 sacks against a line with 6 combined starts. 

Yeah, I'm very skeptical of aggys front 4. 

ND has one of the least experienced OL's in CFB. They're starting a FR, R FR, and 3 R SO on the OL. Like you said, only 6 returning combined starts. Not getting a sack against that level of experience seems to be a bad sign. 

Also, ND ran the ball fairly well if their OC would have just stuck with the run. 

5 hours ago, SurlyGator said:

I'm not reviewing 42 pages to see if this has been said or not, and I realize this opinion may not be popular around here, but I was actually hoping a&m would win last night.  Simply because I know that they will get their shit pushed in multiple times through their SEC schedule, and I would have preferred for the domers to lose their most "respectable" game on their schedule.  Domers are now all but guaranteed a playoff spot barring multiple epic meltdowns, and that sucks.

You’re a bundle of sticks 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

Kinda see why Evan Stewart wanted to leave.

I’m sure aggy could have used his *checks notes* 3 catches for 15 yards this weekend. Guessing it came along with a great positive attitude as well. 

14 hours ago, chainsaw said:

Okay, Surly Horns just been served a warrant of arrest from the Brazos County District Attorney’s office. The document states that we knowingly shared links and wrote negative posts about TexAgs, which is 100% illegal. We were instructed to collect and supply them with all shared links and posts regarding this incident. We’re going to need to retain legal council. I know there are some lawyers on here. If anyone has any relevant experience, please reach out. 

Whomever had the bright idea of sharing links has really screwed us. Someone notify @immamac

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2