Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

19 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

You're not wrong that their front 4 was highly touted, but holy shit. 0 sacks against a line with 6 combined starts. 

The opportunities for sacks were there but Aggie couldn’t wrap up. One in particular would have turned into a TD pass off the ND qb hits the receiver in the hands 

Aggy dline is suspect 

2 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I hate both ND and Aggie, so, this game could also have been a giant sinkhole swallows the stadium and everyone dies game.

However, I find it even funnier that Jimbo Fisher was paid $20,000 Saturday to not coach Aggie, and lose, that game.

Texas Am Win GIF by Texas A&M University

Only $20,000? 

Sounds way low.

Do you want to feel old? This was 24 years ago. 

Look Out Noter Dame

Look out Irish, Look out Noter Dame.
Perpair to loose this football game.

I laff at you domers that boast off tradition.
We the ones with bonfire and tunnel vision.

You may have the golden dome and the Cathlick Pope.
We has maroon karrots and a fullback on dope.

You may have NCs and Highsmens to boot.
We has boy cheerleeders in ice cream sutes.

You may have the 4 horsmen and a fella name Gipper.
We has 4H Clubs and 300 pound strippers.

You may have Newt Rockny and that old Irish luck.
We has RC Slocum and the seckrataries he's (bin frendly with).

You may laff at our shaved heads and our hick overalls.
Just wate till we bend over and skweeze our aggie balls.

You may mock us and you may tease us.
But we goeing to turd on touchdown Jesus.

gig'em

https://www.hornfans.com/threads/spider-rote-a-pome.91/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 2

3 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Only $20,000? 

Sounds way low.

3 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

x365.

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Dividing by 12 games makes way more sense.

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Well, since he isn’t coaching any games, it doesn’t to me, but there are many ways to look at the world. 

From what I was able to find they had to pay him over $7,000,000 within the first couple months after giving him the boot, and them so much every year.

Whatever the number is it is criminal.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

My dude--do you think games are only lost on Saturday?  Fuuuuuck no.  It takes a whole week's worth of preparation to not coach. 

It starts on Sunday, when Jimbo doesn't look at any game film and doesn't start developing a gameplan.

“[Major Major’s] specialty was alfalfa, and he made a good thing out of not growing any. The government paid him well for every bushel of alfalfa he did not grow. The more alfalfa he did not grow, the more money the government gave him, and he spent every penny he didn't earn on new land to increase the amount of alfalfa he did not produce. Major Major's father worked without rest at not growing alfalfa. On long winter evenings he remained indoors and did not mend harness, and he sprang out of bed at the crack of noon every day just to make certain that the chores would not be done.”

Life imitates art, though Catch-22 kicks ass and fuck Jimbo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

I’ll just say, there are very few marks for grifting like the goofball agros and since we know that is the entire raison d'être for a certain strain of folks (/no cr), I think it was probably one of her more clever and likely profitable evenings. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Does aggy go to South Bend next year?

Ugh, yes.

When UT came up a few years ago I had a bunch of family in town and didn't want to bail on them to use my tickets, so I sold them to Deej - don't remember who went with him... Thujone?  I was happy to do it because I know Texas fans act like human beings and have been on the board (Shaggy) all the way back to '07.  Not a fucking chance in hell I sell my tickets to aggy.  And I will be advising anyone else I know with tickets absolutely not to sell either.  I really hope we don't facilitate them having midnight yell on campus and make them fend for themselves.  

Ugh.

12 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

Ugh, yes.

When UT came up a few years ago I had a bunch of family in town and didn't want to bail on them to use my tickets, so I sold them to Deej - don't remember who went with him... Thujone?  I was happy to do it because I know Texas fans act like human beings and have been on the board (Shaggy) all the way back to '07.  Not a fucking chance in hell I sell my tickets to aggy.  And I will be advising anyone else I know with tickets absolutely not to sell either.  I really hope we don't facilitate them having midnight yell on campus and make them fend for themselves.  

Ugh.

But, dude, if you sell tickets to them you are guaranteed to get great directions to your own stadium.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

People who aren't registered to vote in Arizona?

"You’ve got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know… morons."

18 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Ugh, yes.

Ugh.

Fuck aggy. Hoard all of the hotel rooms and make them stay and practice in Gary.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, BlueGreySky said:

Ugh, yes.

Ugh.

In 2000 ND opened by hosting #25 A&M and then hosted #1 Nebraska the next week.  A&M travelled well but Nebraska made that first 'sea of red.'  

On 9/2/2024 at 1:50 PM, PittsburghTiger said:

From what I was able to find they had to pay him over $7,000,000 within the first couple months after giving him the boot, and them so much every year.

Whatever the number is it is criminal.

Actually it is not criminal as aggy agreed to it.  In fact those idiots agreed to it twice.  Any time you see something off and think "how stupid can they be", just remember this.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2024 at 6:56 AM, BabaYaga said:

I couldn’t take it last night.  Game was so god damn boring I called it a night.   After some varsity level day drinking.  Waking up with a hangover and a cup of black coffee, seeing that the ags royally shit the bed…..it’s like Christmas morning.   Then reading the hysteria on texags.   Lol.   Elko did look like 300lbs of chewed bubblegum under a white tarp last night.   Damn he’s fat and sloppy looking. 

Elko is approaching Bert Bielema fat. Wonder if he also eat dicks