Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

Elko is approaching Bert Bielema fat. Wonder if he also eat dicks 

Elko is in the early Bielema at Arkansas stage. Fat but trying to appear presentable. He’s not lecturing other coaches like Bert was and he doesn’t have the hot wife to show off.

But he’s on the trajectory. Bert thought his big 10 raising would dominate in the sec and he failed. Soon he was barely involved. Hated the heat so would give o linemen days off. Was closing Fayetteville bars. Getting fatter. By the end he’d be on the sidelines looking like he’d spent the winter sleeping inside a dead moose.

Elko this is your SEC Aggy future.
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, nnm said:

Well, it’s not as criminal as something like posting a link to a Texags thread and making fun of the posts there. Now THAT is highly illegal. 

I'm going to spend the rest of my life in jail, unless my lawyer Bob Loblaw can work some magic.

5 hours ago, Bevo said:

I for one thought it was a great throwback game. It was like watching a gritty 1970s matchup. I was half expecting someone to bring out the wishbone or a forward pass.

I wonder, wishbone vs inside zone_over&over_again.  I wonder if we really figured out the inside zone in the 4th or A&M just got demoralized by their offense. 

On 9/5/2024 at 10:10 PM, TreatyOak said:

Okay, we had an emergency lawyers meeting this morning at the Surly Horns office. @immamac attended from Michigan via Microsoft teams. The lawyers wanted to address the exposure that the company and all of us are facing due to posting negative things about TexAgs on their board and on our board. Here is a summary:

• Posting negative things about TexAgs on their board and on our board is 100% illegal
  • Penalties range from crippling financial judgements to actual prison time for some of the worst offenders, like @Beau Vine @LTtxfan and @Mileslong 
  • Anyone who posted anything negative about Aggies in this thread is at risk of facing charges
  • If you posted anything negative, please DM us. It will be better for you if you self-report than for it to come to light during discovery.
  • While Immamac didn't post anything directly negative, he could be guilty by providing a forum for others to do so. This just happened to the Russian founder of Telegram in France. 
  • Deleting or editing your posts to remove incriminating content is considered tampering w/ evidence and could result in additional charges
  • We have 'til Monday to turn over the posts to the Brazos County DA office 
  • You are allowed to hire your own lawyer if your prefer
  • Please do not attempt to coerce, harass or intimidate any of the posters

Folks, I'm not going to sugarcoat this. This is a very serious and frightening situation that touches on hate speech, freedom of speech and more. I could see this ending up w the Supreme Court.

Please check back for updates. 

Thank you and stay strong 

Will Ferrell Locker Room GIF by Ben L

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1