49er's Pearsall shot in robbery

Gil Bang

36 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Victims of libtard state laws have a duty to retreat, STFU, and/or die, to save the planet and bring down the standard of living to the lowest possible denominator. On our way!

Imagine talking about bringing the standard of living down to the lowest possible denominator in *checks notes* California.

Edited by David Dennison

26 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Imagine talking about bringing the standard of living down to the lowest possible denominator in *checks notes* California.

Any mf'er who wants to bring down the standard of living can meet me in the Kohl's parking lot.

(The one by the Spec's and across from the First Watch, not the one by the Spec's next to the McDonald's and catty-corner to Swig.)

This is the issue in all these cities with liberal prosecutors. Memphis is eat up with this problem. They RoR violent criminals who likely won’t ever go to trial unless they get caught with a media covered crime.

Take it to the Cloak Room
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 hours ago, Longhorn94 said:

WTF? This was a very unfortunate random act of violence. The shooter should be severely punished.  But this isn't the thing to bash SF over.

I travel to SF every other week to meet with clients. I stay in the city and go for morning runs every single day, walk all over downtown all day and night long, and it is a safe and beautiful city. But yeah y'all keep trashing the city and go to San Diego instead. Please.

I hope you step in bums shit. Fuck San Fran

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

IDK, if he was arrested for an illegal weapon and immediately released to shoot Ricky two days later, the city’s policies on gun crime and criminals in general seem front and center. 

link?

WTF? This was a very unfortunate random act of violence. The shooter should be severely punished.  But this isn't the thing to bash SF over.
I travel to SF every other week to meet with clients. I stay in the city and go for morning runs every single day, walk all over downtown all day and night long, and it is a safe and beautiful city. But yeah y'all keep trashing the city and go to San Diego instead. Please.

Yes, the shooter is a 17 year old kid from Tracy who drove to the city to gang bang. SFPD was literally feet away and immediately apprehended him. I walk through that intersection to work every day. Lots of things one can say about the city but this was just random. Can we just shit on the Central Valley instead?