Week 2, 2024: Texas at Michigan

Wulaw Horn

24 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

It’s pretty windy, 10-30 mph winds all game long. Might be a factor in kicking games and Ewers’ passing game. 

He definitely needs to adjust some and not float the balls too much, put a little stink on it.  

32 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

It’s pretty windy, 10-30 mph winds all game long. Might be a factor in kicking games and Ewers’ passing game. 

Serious question... How wind-affected is the Big House?  Some of the larger stadiums aren't affected much.  

Just now, Hondo said:

Serious question... How wind-affected is the Big House?  Some of the larger stadiums aren't affected much.  

I don't remember who, but someone said the bowl is lower than where the wind comes through and it shouldn't be an issue for passing. Kicking maybe. I'm not a windologist though so maybe they were lying. Sounded good to me.

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Big noon guys show a pic of Sark on the phone clearly doing a FaceTime call and they said “Sark, looking like he’s on FaceTime…could it be with Loreal?”

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

They asked him about his stylist on game day and there was some awkward back and forth there too. 

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, guys….I gotta tell ya…I would very, very, very much like to win this game. It would make me happy. And I think I we can all agree, Brisket’s emotional well-being should be EVERYONE’S top priority. So, make it happen.

You've had your time in the sun. This win will be for the zoomers and millenials.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Lot of Texas fans at Circa loading up on bets

I'll be there close to halftime. I'm getting a hangover iv in my hotel room in a few minutes  and watching the first quarter from my bed with the drip going. 

Watched texas best bama last year here too. Let's fucking go!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'll be there close to halftime. I'm getting a hangover iv in my hotel room in a few minutes  and watching the first quarter from my bed with the drip going. 

I am in Orange Poncho shirt with black patch cap on. Can’t check in to seat til gametime. Say muledick and hello. 

Just now, MirrOlure said:

It’s so awesome to be in a conference that supports its own! I can just feel the magnitude of all 15 other fanbases with their collective Horns UP!!!

😃

B1G sounds like they’re for Texas. SEC sounds like they’re for Michigan. Maybe I’m over-generalizing based on outliers. 

If the SEC is taking credit for Worthy, maybe they’ll come around. 

9 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Do those work really well?  Always wanted to try it lol

5 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

It’s so awesome to be in a conference that supports its own! I can just feel the magnitude of all 15 other fanbases with their collective Horns UP!!!

No. 

office space no GIF

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Juicy said:

While Texas has a very good chance at winning this game. I think all of you who are predicting 20+ point blowouts and Texas to put up over 40 points are going to be disappointed.

Let me be the first to welcome you to college internet fan sites. :)

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic
On 9/4/2024 at 5:27 PM, Droopy said:

Michigan -

I respect your school and team. I hope, sincerely, that Texas drags their nuts across your team’s chin on Saturday. Congratulations on all of your success. 

Droopy  🤘🏼

ps - Your hatred for Ohio St is valid. 

Respect Michigan?

Dragged nuts?

That’s about what I had in mind. 🤘🏼

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1