Immamacs family adventure from Fargo to Ann Arbor for the Michigan Game

immamac

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Haha hell yeah! I was on a call with Autograph they just dropped their major PR release today. Right after that I went off mute and told them Texas was gonna go to Ann Arbor and whip some Michigan ass with like 400 other partners on the call. Hahaha

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/autograph-powers-sports-fandom-through-new-platform-302238204.html

Worth a look. 

After the last update we went to the pool and hung out for a while until dinner. Mostly uneventful, but met about 8 additional longhorns. One guy who was an orangebloods subscriber who I told to knock that shit off and stop giving ketchum any of his money. 

Dinner pics. Food was pretty excellent, the drinks here are incredibly strong

IMG_2788.jpeg

IMG_2793.jpeg

IMG_2794.jpeg

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2798.jpeg

IMG_2797.jpeg

Please tell me they still play, "Turn Up the Radio" at places like the SPJST in Round Rock.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

There are plenty of surlyites in the same boat.  

Yep! I'm down 20 but could stand to lose another 20. Quit drinking booze a few weeks back. Hoping that helps.

Looks like an awesome family trip imma!

Edited by MotownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, immamac said:

Haha hell yeah! I was on a call with Autograph they just dropped their major PR release today. Right after that I went off mute and told them Texas was gonna go to Ann Arbor and whip some Michigan ass with like 400 other partners on the call. Hahaha

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/autograph-powers-sports-fandom-through-new-platform-302238204.html

Worth a look. 

After the last update we went to the pool and hung out for a while until dinner. Mostly uneventful, but met about 8 additional longhorns. One guy who was an orangebloods subscriber who I told to knock that shit off and stop giving ketchum any of his money. 

Dinner pics. Food was pretty excellent, the drinks here are incredibly strong

IMG_2794.jpeg

Wood plank(hoping that's cedar) salmon FTW!

5 minutes ago, orange dream said:

image.png.1d9c07aa611d5413b5e4937206eeaace.png

Hopefully you're leaving the shirt on the island. j/k... the things we do for love.

Looks like an awesome trip.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

He's undercover. Native Michiganders have no clue who is amongst them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

On 9/2/2024 at 7:35 PM, TexasHooch said:

Bloody Mary.  It's a breakfast spot.

Well that particular one is made with Tattersal Aquavit, so if can find a woman who will drink and enjoy it, keep her.

You can make cocktails with that? I thought you were supposed to drink it out of the bottle in your longjohns while burying fish under the porch. 

Edited by ztejas

25 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

...on your way to the sauna.

It actually mixes well into a bloody.  It's a bit like dipping a slice of pumpernickel bread into tomato soup.

I'm not a big Bloody guy but that one looks good. There's what seems like a tasteful amount of crap laid on top.

33 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

Visiting the northern midwest during the summer time has made me reflect, "This almost makes the winters worth it."  Until you are there in winter.

Lived 18 winters in Minnesota.  This is correct.  You don't have to shovel heat to get out of your driveway.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, n64ra said:

He's undercover. Native Michiganders have no clue who is amongst them.

It's like one of those aggy fan fictions: The opposing fans were so great, they even wore our team's shirts in a show of comradery.