USC v. LSU in Vegas, 6:30 on ABC

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idiotic to go for it there.  USC is giving huge cushion down the field but down there it gets crowded.  LSU can monopolize the clock unless the Trojans change up their strategy.  Kelly better get his shit together, because you know USC will move the ball.

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Half the teams that play in this game are going to lose.

Bayou Bengals DRINK.

Don’t you know there were violent crimes on da bayou tonight ehen da big screen showed the “Direct TV not showing da Tigahs tonight” notice?

1 minute ago, PhillyHorn1 said:

So I think hummers (the "trucks") suck balls. But I'm curious about that crab walk, is it just for people who can't parallel park or does it have a true application?

its a way to add even more hyper-specific and hyper-expensive parts that can break and cost even more to repair. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhillyHorn1 said:

So I think hummers (the "trucks") suck balls. But I'm curious about that crab walk, is it just for people who can't parallel park or does it have a true application?

Offroading only

18 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Rece Davis is so much better at play by play than Fowler these days.

I used to dig Fowler but now he just comes across corny and like he’s trying too hard.

I've disliked Fowler since we squeaked by Nebraska in the '09 Big 12 championship game so he took it upon himself to convince the world we weren't worthy to play Alabama

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Both teams look pretty good for first game of the season 

Yeah, not sure how I feel about that.  OTOH, it could just be carryover from that turd-toss domer/aggy game last night.  Any teams would look better.

2 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

I've disliked Fowler since we squeaked by Nebraska in the '09 Big 12 championship game so he took it upon himself to convince the world we weren't worthy to play Alabama

does fowler still do big games but busy with tennis right now and hop in the booth after that?

33 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

It’s on purpose, maximum effect.

Spectrum did it last year and literally waited until the guy was approaching the tee for the opening kick, then shut it off.

Yep.

And shocker, a deal was reached the day of the first Monday Night Football game.