USC v. LSU in Vegas, 6:30 on ABC

Just now, PhillyHorn1 said:

I want them both to limp to the end of the game bloodied and ruined. But that's just my thing.

I respect your position. However, I live in Oklahoma, so IDGAF about LSU. Give me sooner tears, plz.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Don’t we kinda want aggy to be only SEC team to lose this fine weekend though? Vandy won. I mean for one week wouldn’t aggy be only loss? Now we are Sec and all. They be an embarrassment to our conference. 

Did you forget about that florida aboriton?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Don’t we kinda want aggy to be only SEC team to lose this fine weekend though? Vandy won. I mean for one week wouldn’t aggy be only loss? Now we are Sec and all. They be an embarrassment to our conference. 

Florida

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

they’re an embarrassment every single second of every single minute of every single hour. 24/7/365

• Hook 'Em 2

B12 refs gonna B12. MFng hate that White Hat every time he did a Horns game!

I used to work with 3-4 SA refs during the week, that also did B12 on Saturday, and I’d express my displeasure with him and they’d just shake their heads and basically say no comment.

Hook’em!!!

2 minutes ago, Dewey said:

SCs defense has gone from bad to serviceable. I thought the safety was going to make a play on the ball and instead he forgot to jump. 

Yeah, looked like he had position to pick it off

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s insane. I would rather have someone on the sideline hold up signs or demonstrate a product than be subjected to this shit. 

Seriously. How do they do this without knowingly killing momentum? I get it, there was an injury but good lord. We had a punt/time out at :15 in our game (third quarter I think), they went to commercial. Then went to commercial 15 seconds later for the quarter. We fucking get it, these companies are the tits. can we move on?

• Hook 'Em 1