USC v. LSU in Vegas, 6:30 on ABC

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s insane. I would rather have someone on the sideline hold up signs or demonstrate a product than be subjected to this shit. 

If you’re streaming then it’s a constant SEC commercial that plays :

This crew sucks but you don’t want that unhappy nasal voiced peckerwood and his SEC crew that called Bama’s game last night.  Slow on reviews and inconsistent on rulings and biased biased biased for any game played in Auburn (hoccch-patoo!).

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Lincoln Riley's bald spot on the top of his head cracks me up. It reminds me of guys that are going bald who do the long comb over. Just shave your head, you're already a dildo. 

I’m pretty sure every Texas high school football coach has that same bald spot. It’s a badge of honor, no?

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Where did this defense come from for USC? Portal? 

Stacking talent wasn't their issue. Their issue was keeping Grinch. Now that they've replaced him with someone who's competent, you're seeing an actual product that doesn't smell like a jock strap that hasn't been washed since Russell Erxleben snorted his first line. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1