USC v. LSU in Vegas, 6:30 on ABC

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

And stole UCLAs guy

Yeah, he did well at ucla and I expect he'll get sc's defense turned around.  I'm just glad lincoln waited until he left ou to fire grinch.

• Hook 'Em 1

I’m pretty sure every Texas high school football coach has that same bald spot. It’s a badge of honor, no?

I was giving my 85 yo grandfather shit about the bald spot on top of his head a few years back. He says, you wanna know how I got that bald spot? I said how? He said, rubbing up against the headboard all these years.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

I was giving my 85 yo grandfather shit about the bald spot on top of his head a few years back. He says, you wanna know how I got that bald spot? I said how? He said, rubbing up against the headboard all these years.

Your granddad is a bad ass.

2 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Getting pegged?

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

Holy shit I've missed the zero filter of game threads.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

htf...  did that runner not get tackled down 5 yards.

The defender wanted to slam him down. When he went to do it, the RB had his feet braced and the dumbass defender let him go thinking he was going down. Essentially, he let him go trying to make a body slam.

1 minute ago, BB65 said:

I’m enjoying these commercials interrupted periodically by football

The Georgia game was so bad we started talking about life after football. We dropped network tv because of commercials. If the football commercials are going to be this bad, we may just walk away from the sport.