Coach Sark Press Conference 9.2 - 11:30am LHN (app)

BigOrange1

8 minutes ago, Josef Pwag said:

Furk. I will be getting my foot pumice treatment at 11:30. Someone needs to text me whatever Sark says that I might find to be interesting. And everything else too. 

Mom is that you? 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

My biggest concern for Saturday: will our Punter have the stomach to attempt his first collegiate kick in front of 110,000 people and millions on TV…

He had one punt Saturday, so his second but yea the nerves will be kicking.  

Was waiting for aggy to jump in with something like "t.u. coach already started, now he's being sobered up before public appearance."

Did anyone else have really low sound level? 

Edited by Tex Long

Missed it live and can’t find it on the app. You’d think it’d immediately be there post PC. All I see is the post-game PC from Saturday.

Hook’em!!!
That sucks, maybe I was premature praising the app.

Missed it live and can’t find it on the app. You’d think it’d immediately be there post PC. All I see is the post-game PC from Saturday.

Hook’em!!!

Are you looking at the LHN app? Link is on the home page

Edit (to save everyone the trouble)…

No, MirrOlure, you dumbshit….that’s the post game PC

I liked his play calling last Sat. Lot of misdirection. Also, CSU's D simply had no idea whether the next play would be a run or a pass. That was a Cowboy trait back in the Aikman days. First and goal from the 5... Pass. You just never knew. I'll give both the O and D A's for execution. 

If the D has a good game, we win handily. If not, it'll be touch and go. Gotta give us the edge over their homefield advantage

Sarkisian pressers are good listens. Candid and to-the-point responses and analyses. Contrast with the Strong and Herman irrelevance and especially contrast to the nonsense that Brown spouted out, good only for comedic value and bingo squares. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

Here's link for YouTube version from "Nash Talks Texas" too... 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a07rDbXcI7o

Edited by LTtxfan