BC @ FSU

JFKFC

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FSU is going to win, probably cover and then say they are back. Everything is fine. 

Don't be surprised when the media gives them that as well. Kinda like Miami beating Florida is a big deal or ND winning in CS. 

I have Uverse so it’s blocked on air and in the app, but I am able to watch the Spanish ESPN3 broadcast in the ESPN app on a Roku. ESPN3 link wouldn’t work on my phone app with same log in (weird).

Edited by MaxHorn
Typo

Just now, MaxHorn said:

I have Uverse so it’s blocked on air and in the app, but I am able to watch the Spanish ESPN3 broadcast in the ESPN app on a Roku. ESPN3 li k wouldn’t work on my phone app with same log in (weird).

It's in YouTube.   They haven't been blocking any games all week

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, n64ra said:

I was prepared to type "FSU sucks," but then I saw that BoB BC pic. BC sucks.

BOB was terrible for the Texans, primarily because he had too much power. He has a ton of experience under 2 coaching goats. He’s a homerun hire for BC

28 minutes ago, MaxHorn said:

I have Uverse so it’s blocked on air and in the app, but I am able to watch the Spanish ESPN3 broadcast in the ESPN app on a Roku. ESPN3 link wouldn’t work on my phone app with same log in (weird).

Max it’s on you tube. You likely use the Roku to grab it in English. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Florida state is ass. 

And no top 10 team should have to tarp half their stadium to make the lower level look full.  Maybe there is some construction going on I don't know about. 

Edited by pops