BC @ FSU

JFKFC

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I haven't seen such a lifeless team since the 2010 Longhorns. I think that squad could put up 50 on this Florida State team.

I just said the same thing, this is the single biggest drop off I've ever seen for a team. At least '10 Texas won their first few games ugly. FSU looks like they might not go bowling at this point.

On 8/24/2024 at 12:43 PM, Burt Macklin said:

Thamel said during Gameday that FSU might have the best DL in the country. I thought that was unbelievably dumb at the time, and It’s only gotten dumber. GT’s OL has been handling FSU’s DL in the first half. 

On 8/24/2024 at 12:51 PM, closetojumping said:

Same. Watching some of the PR talking points being pushed by various schools get crushed in the first few weeks is always fun as long as it isn’t your team. 

Speaking of, I expect to see a whole bunch of absurd shit being pushed out by the texags PR department to be put to bed next Saturday night. 

This video just keeps getting better and better. They are getting manhandled by the academics on that BC OL. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

if BC wins this game you can put the fork in the Seminoles. 

The graphic said they have an 11% chance of making the playoffs if they win and a 1% chance if they lose.

Edited by Bullneck