BC @ FSU

JFKFC

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think enough of a sample size of DJ has been seen. He is not even a QB2. I don’t understand how Maverick McIvor is QB at Abilene Christian (where Texas Tech cast offs often wind up) and put up like 51 points vs Tech DJ keeps getting starting jobs at big universities. Do people not watch tape? 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I think enough of a sample size of DJ has been seen. He is not even a QB2. I don’t understand how Maverick McIvor is QB at Abilene Christian (where Texas Tech cast offs often wind up) and put up like 51 points vs Tech DJ keeps getting starting jobs at big universities. Do people not watch tape? 

DJ's first performance was technically last week, which he was still shittier than Connor W. actually DJU has pretty much sucked since his first start at clemson

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

DJ's first performance was technically last week, which he was still shittier than Connor W. actually DJU has pretty much sucked since his first start at clemson

I hope he saved that Dr. Pepper money.  

this is still week 1.

they didnt say "worst first week performance"  they said worst week 1.... which this is the last game of Week 1  last week was week 0

• Hook 'Em 1

Yes but last weeks performance they said was week zero. He is just not the dude. Never has been and never will be. I’m sure he’s a good kid and all that but realistically he has to know it isn’t happening. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We’re all focusing on DJ, but that’s unfair. This entire team is awful. 

The WRs can’t catch for shit. The offensive line is opening no holes and getting absolutely no push for their mediocre running backs. The DL is getting blown off the ball; they’re giving up 8 ypc or so (by my guess).

They’re just terrible in every phase.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Laxtonto said:

DJU sucks... its pretty obvious... But I think people are missing the level of historic suck the Weigman put up against ND

Yeah the stats don't even tell the whole story, it was like he was so high he was seeing double it is the only explanations to the wide open lawn darts he was throwing.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

We’re all focusing on DJ, but that’s unfair. This entire team is awful. 

The WRs can’t catch for shit. The offensive line is opening no holes and getting absolutely no push for their mediocre running backs. The DL is getting blown off the ball; they’re giving up 8 ypc or so (by my guess).

They’re just terrible in every phase.

will they be the first ever 0-2 top 10 team if the scores hold?

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

DJU sucks... its pretty obvious... But I think people are missing the level of historic suck the Weigman put up against ND

I thinks realistically Weigman was high and or concussed or dehydrated (aggy strength and conditioning seems to suck as evidenced by all the cramping in their game) and also many fans worry about him talking like a hood rat now. 

IMG_1841.jpeg

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Maverick McIvor ... son of Rick and Lashawn McIvor ... father played quarterback collegiately at the University of Texas from 1979-83 and was later selected 80th overall (third round) of the 1984 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals ... his sister, Hadley, played volleyball collegiately at Texas A&M-Kingsville ... enrolled in the Rawls College of Business with concentration on management and marketing. 

• Hook 'Em 1