BC @ FSU

JFKFC

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Maverick McIvor ... son of Rick and Lashawn McIvor ... father played quarterback collegiately at the University of Texas from 1979-83 and was later selected 80th overall (third round) of the 1984 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals ... his sister, Hadley, played volleyball collegiately at Texas A&M-Kingsville ... enrolled in the Rawls College of Business with concentration on management and marketing. 

https://www.instagram.com/hadley_mcivor/

• Like 1

Just now, SuckitKevin said:

SIAP but I’ve been working most of the night.

If Florida State loses to BC this weekend, I will eat dog shit out of a red solo cup with a spoon and post a video of me doing it.

Book it!

— 𝒢𝒰𝒟𝒢𝐸🍢 (@321nole)August 27, 2024

Some dipshit posted on barstool.

He just wanted an excuse to do that. 

• Haha 4

Just now, SuckitKevin said:

SIAP but I’ve been working most of the night.

If Florida State loses to BC this weekend, I will eat dog shit out of a red solo cup with a spoon and post a video of me doing it.

Book it!

— 𝒢𝒰𝒟𝒢𝐸🍢 (@321nole)August 27, 2024

Some dipshit posted on barstool.

rockyroad icecream looks a lot like doggy soft serve

24 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

As quiet as a church in that stadium. 

I was in that stadium when they first ever played South Florida in ‘09 (cousin went to FSU). I had never heard a corner of a stadium so damn loud as the South Florida crowd was as they were working over FSU lol

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Maverick McIvor ... son of Rick and Lashawn McIvor ... father played quarterback collegiately at the University of Texas from 1979-83 and was later selected 80th overall (third round) of the 1984 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals ... his sister, Hadley, played volleyball collegiately at Texas A&M-Kingsville ... enrolled in the Rawls College of Business with concentration on management and marketing. 

Once you stick your kid with the name "Maverick" for life you need to be shut down when it comes to future baby making.

Holy shit, people. 

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Cant watch this game (fucking D stream) so rewatching our game from Saturday

Don’t you have a friend or family member’s YouTubeTV or Xfinity’s log in credentials you can borrow. It’s a good excuse to call and then can pretend to care about catching up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wally Pryor said:

Once you stick your kid with the name "Maverick" for life you need to be shut down when it comes to future baby making.

Holy shit, people. 

I know a guy who named his kid Maverick Morrison.  (OK, his last name isn't actually Morrison but it starts with an "M").  

I don't talk to him but once a year but I always ask "how's Maverick?"  It's memorable.  

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Does FSU have any running backs? Why is the entire game on this QB and these receivers? 

I'm assuming the Roydell Williams playing for FSU is the one who used to be decent at Bama. If so, he's taken a very wrong turn.