Carpetbagging weasel faced smarmy little bitch, Ted Cruz

How pathetic that Cruz addresses the curse by stating the times that he has seen Texas teams win. 
He really is the annoying kid who thinks he can argue his way into being likable.

Yes, Ted, we know that your presence really doesn't affect game outcomes... you're so despicable it's fun to blame these losses on you.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

How pathetic that Cruz addresses the curse by stating the times that he has seen Texas teams win. 

Also pathetic that this is the thing that bugs him and has him at least a little worried about losing voters. Not bailing on his state and blaming his daughter. Not being a ghoul and forcing rape victims to give birth. Not being the most smarmy, unlikeable human being on the planet. No, being a bad luck charm for local sporting events is the only way to sway Texas voters.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

I'm sorry Colin, I wasn't familiar with your game. 

lol did he pay the Kamala gen z’ers to make this because this is out of the norm for Allred mostly because it’s good

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Halfway cute for an aggy also

29 minutes ago, speed817 said:

According to her LinkedIn, she's an Iowa alum 🤷‍♂️

I would like to see what she looks like dressed up like Katheryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness.

Maybe in an 80s workout outfit.

210224091525-wandavision-agatha-kathryn-

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I would like to see what she looks like dressed up like Katheryn Hahn as Agatha Harkness.

Maybe in an 80s workout outfit.

210224091525-wandavision-agatha-kathryn-

I'll go a different route...   I want to see here naked.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I'm shocked somebody actually answered the phone. 

Tyler and San Antonio are the most likely to answer.  Dallas and Houston are hit or miss.   D.C. always go right to voice mail.  

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I wonder if Ted Cruz feels any shame for his role in getting those people killed on Jan. 6, 2021. 

Donald Trump insulted his father, mocked his wife's looks and mental health issues, made fun of him a lot and questioned his worth, and he still sucks up to Trump.

He has no concept of what shame feels like, other than maybe it's that odd emotion he feels after entering his human wife and thrusting for 45 seconds and then climbing off of her when she wakes up.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He has no concept of what shame feels like, other than maybe it's that odd emotion he feels after entering his human wife and thrusting for 45 seconds and then climbing off of her when she wakes up.

I just threw up a little. In my mouth. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Donald Trump insulted his father, mocked his wife's looks and mental health issues, made fun of him a lot and questioned his worth, and he still sucks up to Trump.

Ted Cruz has not had sex with his wife for at least 10 years.

Legit or date rape style.

You know it and I know it.

• Haha 1