Carpetbagging weasel faced smarmy little bitch, Ted Cruz

On 9/13/2024 at 9:51 AM, crash_davis said:

Found on Reddit. His new mailer should be arriving at your mailbox any day. I'm not Latino but I imagine Cruz represents Latinos in the same way that Trump represents educated folks.

look-at-this-scary-shit-i-got-in-the-mai

Dude is so proud of his Hispanic heritage that he changed his name from Rafael to Ted!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2024 at 11:57 AM, Derka said:

you know what would happen if every single candidate suddenly switched parties the night before everyone voted? the republican nominees would win every single race with 95% of the vote because the democrats would still vote for their candidates while the republicans only vote for the R. beto and bernie could be presidential running mates with a campaign based on outlawing guns, free abortions for teens, and making islam the national religion, and if they ran as republicans then all of our dumbass republican neighbors and family members would still vote for them anyway.

Which is why ballots shouldn't have an R or D or I (or whatever) next to names. 

I will admit this would make my voting more difficult because I swore back in 2016 or thereabouts that I would never ever vote for an R again. But I'm willing to do the research before I go vote. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The real question the stupid rag should be asking is why is Ted Cruz selling a lie on who he is 2 months before an election? wow TM you are so thoughtful about talking to a man desperate to get reelected, you could not be more naive if you tried.

Sometimes I am so glad Trump is such a narcissist that all his pivots to being a changed man have lasted no more than 2 days.

Edited by linux