Carpetbagging weasel faced smarmy little bitch, Ted Cruz

On 9/13/2024 at 9:51 AM, crash_davis said:

Found on Reddit. His new mailer should be arriving at your mailbox any day. I'm not Latino but I imagine Cruz represents Latinos in the same way that Trump represents educated folks.

look-at-this-scary-shit-i-got-in-the-mai

Dude is so proud of his Hispanic heritage that he changed his name from Rafael to Ted!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/17/2024 at 11:57 AM, Derka said:

you know what would happen if every single candidate suddenly switched parties the night before everyone voted? the republican nominees would win every single race with 95% of the vote because the democrats would still vote for their candidates while the republicans only vote for the R. beto and bernie could be presidential running mates with a campaign based on outlawing guns, free abortions for teens, and making islam the national religion, and if they ran as republicans then all of our dumbass republican neighbors and family members would still vote for them anyway.

Which is why ballots shouldn't have an R or D or I (or whatever) next to names. 

I will admit this would make my voting more difficult because I swore back in 2016 or thereabouts that I would never ever vote for an R again. But I'm willing to do the research before I go vote. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The real question the stupid rag should be asking is why is Ted Cruz selling a lie on who he is 2 months before an election? wow TM you are so thoughtful about talking to a man desperate to get reelected, you could not be more naive if you tried.

Sometimes I am so glad Trump is such a narcissist that all his pivots to being a changed man have lasted no more than 2 days.

Edited by linux
  • Hook 'Em 1

Yesterday watching football the only Cruz ad I saw was talking about transgender athletes. Really? Out of all the issues facing TX and the country, he chooses to hammer one that affects approximately .00001% of people. What a disgrace of a human.

I saw several Allred ads and as observed in that thread, its clear Allred is not mentioning parties, period. He doesn't call himself a dem, but he also doesn't rail on the republican agenda in his attack ads on Cruz or even mention Cruz is republican. Clearly his strategy is to single out Cruz as a hated individual regardless of your party affiliation. Its like his ads are counting on some stupid people to not realize he's a democrat. If Harris can cut into the TX margin a bit more through higher turnout or whatever, there could be enough Trumpers that won't vote for Cruz, that it might work.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

55 minutes ago, texastough said:

Yesterday watching football the only Cruz ad I saw was talking about transgender athletes. Really? Out of all the issues facing TX and the country, he chooses to hammer one that affects approximately .00001% of people. What a disgrace of a human.

They don’t want to talk about anything but culture war shit - trans people and immigrants. That’s it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

My MiL is so deeply invested in the horrors of lgbtq+ grooming and trans athlete outrage that I don't think she has any interest in economic policies or real shit. It's bizarre. Also, she refers to it as Marxism, which I gather is some broadened concept of cultural Marxism that I suspect may have originated from the Heritage Foundation propaganda. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 9/13/2024 at 9:51 AM, crash_davis said:

Found on Reddit. His new mailer should be arriving at your mailbox any day. I'm not Latino but I imagine Cruz represents Latinos in the same way that Trump represents educated folks.

look-at-this-scary-shit-i-got-in-the-mai

First Hispanic Senator. Hmm

Sorta ignoring everybody from 1691 to 1835, you Canadian ball of wax.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

They don’t want to talk about anything but culture war shit - trans people and immigrants. That’s it. 

Yeah, they could talk about Cruz's decade of accomplishments. This includes.......cucking to Trump and that's it. That's the list.

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

My MiL is so deeply invested in the horrors of lgbtq+ grooming and trans athlete outrage that I don't think she has any interest in economic policies or real shit. It's bizarre. Also, she refers to it as Marxism, which I gather is some broadened concept of cultural Marxism that I suspect may have originated from the Heritage Foundation propaganda. 

Your MIL sounds like a cunt.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Anti-Allred commercial now(paid for by a Yass funded PAC) with the mother of Jocelyn Nungaray blaming Allred for voting against Ending Catch and Release Act of 2023 (H.R.86). Wonder how much she was paid to misrepresent facts? I know Mattress Mack paid for funeral.

Has HR86 ever been up for a vote? Thought it, and the 2022 version, never made it out of committee?

The bipartisan border bill, Cruz voted against, would have addressed catch and release. It actually did make it to vote, where Trump killed it.

Edited by pacman
  • Rage+1 4

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

A pretty remarkable 3-leg parlay when you think about it.

Yeah, I would've bet on fatter and uglier, but dumber was supposed to be where the house made its money.

Son of a bitch pulled it off, though.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, kevwun said:

That transgender ad maybe the cringiest ad I have ever seen.  Half the pictures in it are girls that are just bigger than the other kids they are competing against.  That shit happens all the time in lower levels of high school sports.

My favorite part was the volleyball clip where the girl spiked it and brained some other girl. Think of the children!

31 minutes ago, kevwun said:

That transgender ad maybe the cringiest ad I have ever seen.  Half the pictures in it are girls that are just bigger than the other kids they are competing against.  That shit happens all the time in lower levels of high school sports.

24 minutes ago, GenXer said:

My favorite part was the volleyball clip where the girl spiked it and brained some other girl. Think of the children!

If those are actual hs volleyball games, and not actors, I can see lawsuits in ol' Ted's future. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, kevwun said:

They don't want to talk of the many cases of false accusations thanks to their hatred and vitriol. Most of the world is trying to surround high school girls with positive body image for all. Yet, they are giving every hateful idiot an excuse to tear it all down.

• Rage+1 2