Survivor 47

Texzilla588

I've watched almost every episode of this show.  It's odd to me that, when the newbies mention who they pattern their game after, I have absolutely no idea who any of them are.  Of course I know the OGs - Rob, Amber, Colby, Tina, etc...; however, I'm not sure that I can name more than a couple of contestants from seasons ~ 4-40.  Do y'all recall most of these people?

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

What a meltdown in front of the other tribes, and he still survives the vote with ease. If you’re that anxious and paranoid before even the first tribal appearance is confirmed, I’m not sure you should go on Survivor.

Enjoyed the episode but two hours is too long.

he's a loose cannon, and i predict some kind of episode/event involving him will go down soon.   he seems like he should be on meds. hated to see jon go.  he seemed like a rational, sane, nice guy.

i'm pulling for the houston girl, and reading about the cast before the first episode, i like the girl from winnipeg also.

They desperately need to go back to two starting tribes.  Starting the game with only 6 per tribe encourages overthinking the early votes, which is how obvious first boots like Andy (like Bhanu last year) undeservingly survive.

Jon got a bad draw of a tribe - don't think there's any way he ever fully meshed with that group - and likely would have been gone soon regardless, but he didn't deserve to go first.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pokoloco said:

Autists and narcissists seem to be all they look for now. 

The New Era recipe:

One (1) traditionally jacked male

One (1) traditionally hot chick

One (1) person over 40

Fifteen (15) Survivor super fans who went to elite colleges and have crippling anxiety

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

I thought Probst was going to drag Andy out into the sea and wrap him a weighted net and let him be fish food.  He hates quitters, whiners, and nuts who take a slot and waste it.  

I think he was incredulous that the tribe didn’t ship him out after that breakdown in front of the other tribes.  I don’t think I ever saw that like that.  How did that Xanax ad get past the psych eval ?  

Newest Pod Save America episode has some good info from Jon on what the experience was like, what we didn't see, and how it feels to be the first one out and watch each subsequent person join him, etc.

(DISCLAIMER: it's a left-leaning political podcast, so avoid if that fact makes you feel things)