BLOW THAT FUCKING HORN - COMMODORES TAKE DOWN #1 ALABAMA AT HOME ×

2024 NFL season opener: Ravens at Chiefs

Jive Turkey

X man crushing it tonite. So happy for him! 

Let’s be real here—it’s great for UT recruiting. I mean holy shit. It’s great for the transfer portal. 

I predict a lot of Mahomes to Worthy action this season. He landed in such an amazing spot. Good for him. X! 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

X man crushing it tonite. So happy for him! 

Let’s be real here—it’s great for UT recruiting. I mean holy shit. It’s great for the transfer portal. 

I predict a lot of Mahomes to Worthy action this season. He landed in such an amazing spot. Good for him. X! 

Crushing it?   Lots of action?   Hey there……

• Haha 1

Gonna be like this all year.  Worthy isn't going to get a ton of looks/touches, but defenses will constantly be worried about him burning down the sideline so they'll play softer underneath where the Chiefs will feast.  And then occasionally X is gonna burn them deep anyway.  

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Scorching hot take: putting Patrick Mahomes and Xavier Worthy on the same football team seems problematic for the rest of the league.

Just let defenders nail Mahomes on the bench side of the 3 yard wide white field boundary.

It'll work itself out.

First game of the season - almost exactly like I described - minus the 75 yds.

On 8/1/2024 at 11:44 AM, Helobious said:

Some guys just aren’t built for the NFL. Doesn’t take away how good he was in college.

On 8/1/2024 at 2:04 PM, ztejas said:

That's going to work really well when the DB doesn't know what route he's running, tries to press in the wrong direction and gets burned for a 75 yd TD.

• Drool 1

7 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Gonna be like this all year.  Worthy isn't going to get a ton of looks/touches, but defenses will constantly be worried about him burning down the sideline so they'll play softer underneath where the Chiefs will feast.  And then occasionally X is gonna burn them deep anyway.  

Yep. Which is why I avoid chiefs receivers in fantasy. Mahomes spreads it around so much. I bet tonight is an anomaly for worthy in terms of TDs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Yep. Which is why I avoid chiefs receivers in fantasy. Mahomes spreads it around so much. I bet tonight is an anomaly for worthy in terms of TDs. 

I mean, it’s not like Mahomes is throwing everything his direction.

has Worthy had more than two targets?

one was a busted coverage. 

Edited by UTexasFight
3 targets.

Just now, UTexasFight said:

I mean, it’s not like Mahomes is throwing everything his direction.

has Worthy had more than two targets?

one was a busted coverage. 

3 targets, 2 catches, the other was that pass in the end zone that he kind of had to break up an INT on.