2024 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I really just wanted to remind Cowboy fan of the team's decades long exercise in futility.

No need, we are painfully aware of that fact.  Might change things up this season and forego the playoffs entirely if last week was any indication.

10 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Y'all Cowboys and Texans fans need to slow your roll on the self-pity and pain of being a fan of your team. I'm a Vikings fan. Y'all don't know what heartbreak & disappointment is.

I went to SB VIII at Rice Stadium where Miami shellacked the Vikings. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TOR said:

WTH?  Every team in the league is doing that, no way that can be legitimately called on Houston ONLY.

If you are talking about Tunsil, he's the worst at lining up in the backfield by far. He also false starts so much that it looks normal.

If you meant the C on the head-bob, yeah, that's a non-call or a call it everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Slacks said:

If you are talking about Tunsil, he's the worst at lining up in the backfield by far. He also false starts so much that it looks normal.

If you meant the C on the head-bob, yeah, that's a non-call or a call it everywhere.

Definitely the head-bob.  That was some ticky-tack shit that convinces me putting a team in Vegas was an absolute sell-out to the mob.  

OTOH they're playing so poorly it doesn't matter.  yeesh

3 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Every team lays a shitball egg on the road at least once a year; let’s hope this is the only one. O-Line should be embarrassed…

This doesn't look like an egg.

jurassic-park-pile-of-poop_0-1611728674.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Every team lays a shitball egg on the road at least once a year; let’s hope this is the only one. O-Line should be embarrassed…

That’s the problem; I don’t think Tunsil is embarrassed in the least.

• Rage+1 2