Mormons @ Methodists 6pm CT ESPN 2

ztejas

Lighting up the scoreboard like this, you can’t settle for… oh. Yeah, take the points when you can get them. 

Just now, ztejas said:

This is about the best I've ever heard our crowd. Especially this early in the season on a Friday night. 

I definitely hear them after the holding call. 

these coaches are both costing their team the game with stupid decision making

that was the dumbest 4th down play on earth I have never seen that dick around until 2 seconds left on the play clock result in anything but a fail

and the SMU QB shuffle was terrible and wasted pretty much the first half of this game for them on O

8 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

inability to control the clock on the last drive and possibly get a TD

The clock wasn't an issue. There was 50 seconds when we kicked the FG from the 15 or 20 or whatever. We're going to play fast either way. 

14 minutes ago, AbeFroman said:

Is that blue section in the end zone new?  looks cool

I don't think they changed anything other than there actually being fans in seats.

Believe the SEZ renovation is almost done - all of the facilities are finished think they are wrapping up the seating. 

A_Weber_Bowl-Renderl_RT.thumb.jpg.d229bd583a643553fb4ad7132bb163b9.jpg

Someone that's been there recently can maybe confirm. 

SMU isn’t used to playing against a team with 22-24 year old men, while they’re trotting out 19-20 year olds. There’s a physical difference and quite frankly the reason BYU hasn’t been in a conference until now.

Hook’em!!!

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

why the fuck is SMU in hurry up mode with  a running clock with 25 seconds left in the 3rd quarter and more than 30 seconds left on the play clock?

Because we run a hurry up offense.