Mormons @ Methodists 6pm CT ESPN 2

ztejas

1 minute ago, JBJ said:

SMU has had a number of calls go against them.

We shouldn't need calls to beat this BYU team at home. 3 turnovers - bad penalties - bad QB play - bad HC/OC decision making.

The ACC may be dog but we look far from ready to play in a P4 conference week in and week out. 

19 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I think Lashlee is a good coach (will probably be better than mike), but he has some mike leach to him....he seems to ignore some fundamentals and concentrate on the "sling it around" and the "go go"

Am I crazy for thinking that it’s a wild statement that Lashlee will probably be a better coach than Mike Leach?

Edited by Da Fino

1 minute ago, Da Fino said:

Am I crazy for thinking that it’s a wild statement that Lashlee will probably be a better coach than Mike Leach?

well if he wins the conference a couple of times this season or in the 18 seasons after he will have accomplished more than mike or if he manages to finish in the top 10 more than one time

mike never really accomplished shit of real consequence or meaning other than a lot of spare bowl games that he was about .500 in