Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

Just now, KeysPhoneWallet said:

That didn’t look like a hold to me, looked like he was driving him not pulling him

this.  that is a normal block it today's game.  just because the DL is gettting caught pinching in doesn't mean it is a hold.

A TO would be nice now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Well we are way more rattled than I thought we would be. And these sailing balls from Ewers have me worried 

We are not rattled.  That was a great drive in a hostile environment and would have a been a TD is not for a bullshit call.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Like I said last week with this offense and the drives we say wtf into the next 3 we score and look flawless.

UM's defense will give us very few scoring chances and their offense will give us very few drives.

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

We are not rattled.  That was a great drive in a hostile environment and would have a been a TD is not for a bullshit call.

Michigan could do nothing but watch and hope we made penalties, and we did.  

3 and out HA!

Just now, UTEE97 said:

Sark talked about limiting self inflicted wounds in the pregame interview. Unfortunately, that's what killed the drive. 

I agree with the sentiment... but unless there was a hold hiding somewhere else Williams did NOT fucking hold.  that was a block that knocked the defender off his ass

• Hook 'Em 2