Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I traded DM’s with closetojumping when it became apparent Sark was the pick. I was cautiously optimistic. He’s been a home run so far.

I love this and all but Michigan could lose three or four times this year.

We have a lot of people on this board eating crow.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Against fast-paced spread offenses. Not whatever the fuck Michigan is doing

Yep

also in the rig12 where teams are in “comeback mode” and the refs are trying to get a last drive that matters or OT every fucking game

7 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

stepping up in the pocket instead of self sacking or panicking is the difference between being a 2nd/3rd rounder compared to a top 10 draft pick. He looks great. 

He's narrowed his stance coming out of playaction.  Sounds small, but it just makes that first step or rotation getting the ball out that much quicker.  Especially trying to throw across your body.

Edited by JBJ

Seriously all the dick sucking aside. Sark talks culture all day every day.  Hopefully the defense doesn’t get cocky and comes out punishing babies in the faces to show in fact the culture is there. Gabriel hasn’t blown his horn. Fat lady hasn’t sung a whole half left. Demoralize and clear out the big house 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, ajax said:

I was initially concerned but when I heard Sark's first interview I was sold. 

What I also remember was the media and even some people here sucking off Aranda and Sam Pittman as superior hires and superior coaches.

Don't forget Six Win Sonny 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Joel Klatt just said football is an analyst driven sport?

lmao bitch I shut the fucking commentary off half the time

the best way to watch football is in person, at the stadium, with nobody in your ear except the other fans and the PA system. Announcers don't add shit to the game.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Seriously all the dick sucking aside. Sark talks culture all day every day.  Hopefully the defense doesn’t get cocky and comes out punishing babies in the faces to show in fact the culture is there. Gabriel hasn’t blown his horn. Fat lady hasn’t sung a whole half left. Demoralize and clear out the big house 

I honestly wonder if Saban didn't sit Sark down and and have a long talk about keeping the pressure on instead of letting up on the gas.

• Hook 'Em 2