Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

Just now, TOR said:

What the fuck was our DE doing there?  

That Qb isn’t going to beat you up the field. Someone needs to all out rush him out of the pocket. Three guys watching him line up his receiver. Smh.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, BERT said:

Because CSU and now Michigan are playing 2 high safeties most of the time so we’re taking what they’re giving us

Correct. I am predicting that will change from Michigan now. Nothing earth shattering here

Just now, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Where are these DEs I’ve been hearing so much about?  I thought Trey Moore was supposed to be sent from heaven.

No sacks but Simmons and Moore have had numerous pressure. Moore hit / ran into the qb on that last 3rd down incompletion. 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:
4 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

A bit early to be taking the foot off the gas. I get that we don't want to force errors, but ...

Don’t give them the momentum back, make them earn it against or D

weve already got a pick and a fumble recovery, we’re able to stay on the gas on defense too bruh

I get the calculus, but there was a receiver wide ass open on that play if Quinn had better vision. But his mind set was just escape the pocket and do no harm.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Where are these DEs I’ve been hearing so much about?  I thought Trey Moore was supposed to be sent from heaven.

We aren't sending pressure at all. 

It's the same gameplan as the opener. If they can't beat you downfield just keep the ball in front of you. 

I get the calculus, but there was a receiver wide ass open on that play if Quinn had better vision. But his mind set was just escape the pocket and do no harm.

Its obvious Sark told him to toss it down instead of taking risks.