Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

6 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This officiating crew is giving me big 12 PTSD

Me too, but that's why we were able to play through it so effortlessly today. All the vets on this team are used to playing against the zebras.

Stupid ass Big XII accidentally helping us out there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dominating win. When it mattered, both lines owned the LOS. Quinn looked really good. Play calling was awesome.

2nd half, coaching staff new that Mich probably couldn't drive 75 yards for a TD, or if they could it would eat 5-7 mins. We adjusted everything accordingly.

With that said, Sark's gonna be pissed how we executed in the 2nd half. Team knew it was going to win and kinda put shit on coast. 

• Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

The only people gushing about playing A&M again are media members.

The funny part about that is that the media had zero respect for that rivalry when it was being played.

Once we stopped suddenly it is this big thing they all want to see.

And I predict it will quickly be ignored again after this year.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, crash_davis said:

Dominating win. When it mattered, both lines owned the LOS. Quinn looked really good. Play calling was awesome.

2nd half, coaching staff new that Mich probably couldn't drive 75 yards for a TD, or if they could it would eat 5-7 mins. We adjusted everything accordingly.

With that said, Sark's gonna be pissed how we executed in the 2nd half. Team knew it was going to win and kinda put shit on coast. 

Pray for UTSA and La Monroe. 

Just now, hookem48 said:

perfect game, kicked Michigan's ass  in the big house, no injuries and still plenty to yell at the players about tomorrow. Just perfect.

Blue took a shot to the leg early and wasn't quite the same the rest of the game.  Have to wait for Monday to see.  Also you never know what kind of soft tissue ding is going to show up after the adrenaline is gone.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

If I was Arch, I'd take not being put in until complete trash time as a bit of a slap in the face. No fucking reason whatsoever to not give him a few quality plays at the five minute mark. Sark sort of told him to go get fucked. 

He'll suck it up, but he won't forget about it anytime soon.

This is a joke, right? You're joking.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Dos XX fro breakfast!

20240907_133435.jpg

little gas station down the road started selling that Delta-9 THC stuff, gonna go buy an eighth and roll a blunt. Haven't smoked in 10+ years, but it's my birthday and Texas just beat the shit out of the defending national champions at their house, I'm gonna get fuuuucked up.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Or Quinn got to enjoy his stellar big game performance until the end. 

I was actually worried more about him receiving a freak/late hit during the waning minutes of the 4th. QE had done his job, so IMO, it was time to get him off the field.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1