Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Offense moved at will, except when the will wasn't there.

Well stated.

5 minutes ago, Pods said:
15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This officiating crew is giving me big 12 PTSD

Me too, but that's why we were able to play through it so effortlessly today. All the vets on this team are used to playing against the zebras.

Stupid ass Big XII accidentally helping us out there.

Not as bad as the Big 12 crews, but they've shown a bias in more than one of our games. How great it is to be good enough to prevail regardless.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

little gas station down the road started selling that Delta-9 THC stuff, gonna go buy an eighth and roll a blunt. Haven't smoked in 10+ years, but it's my birthday and Texas just beat the shit out of the defending national champions at their house, I'm gonna get fuuuucked up.

Username does NOT check out 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Daichee Bell said:

Holy shit, be happy you miserable dicks. Just beat  last year‘s national champions on the road. Come a long way. Hook ‘em!

This. We were basically running practice out there against them in the 4th quarter. 

15 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Did Sark bag another Black woman?

From that interview, Taffy tried to shake Sark's hand and you could see her mouth "Walk away baby" lol

I'm dying. 

i rewatched it, just looks like the player personnel lady telling the players to steer clear from the interview area.

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is a joke, right? You're joking.

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts. We scored 7 points in the second half, btw

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Fuck You 22

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts.

Or maybe he just wanted to be conservative and not risk injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Lonestar88 said:

Goddam this feels good.

Gonna rewatch and see if I can spot any Michigan fans in the crowd crying.

Not crying, but I saw a pretty nice reaction from a chic in the stands on one of our plays. Sure you'll find some good stuff on rewatch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Or maybe he just wanted to be conservative and not risk injuries. 

Don't agree with that guy about Manning but how is leaving the starters in and still running plays "not risking injury?"

3 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts.

Arch Manning is the backup QB. The backup QB does not play midway through the 4th quarter on the road against a ranked opponent up 31-6. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts. We scored 7 points in the second half, btw

Now this is a surly post.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, GTJ1982 said:

Don't agree with that guy about Manning but how is leaving the starters in and still running plays "not risking injury?"

Bringing in Manning you want to run some semblance of an offense to get him legit reps. 

What's the point of bringing in Manning if you're just going to fall on the ball? Which is what we did with Ewers. 

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

This is like bitching because the Picasso your grandmother left you in her will doesn’t match the color scheme of your living room. 

No, it's more like Picasso forgot to sign the one he left me in his will. I wanted to see Arch make some plays. He's fucking awesome. Get him in there early and often this year. Next year he has to be ready on day one to lead us to a Nat'l Championship. He might need to be ready this year. Get him some playing time in the big games when a hundred thousand people are screaming.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

No, it's more like he forgot to sign the one he left me in his will. I wanted to see Arch make some plays. He's fucking awesome. Get him in there early and often this year. Next year he has to be ready on day one to lead us to a Nat'l Championship. He might need to be ready this year. Get him some playing time in the big games when a hundred thousand people are screaming.

Sounds like you should send a strongly worded letter off to Sark.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

National Champs, defending but only in name only. This Michigans teams offense is inept. A Texas high school 6 man team could score more than them and their defense may not be as good as they think. I’ll defer to thinking Texas was and maybe  very very good. (Better than advertised) but we will see soon. Like I said when we see Methlahoma we will know. I like where we are trending and where we are.  

Unlike a broken watch, Irish ones are apparently wrong twice a day…
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Bringing in Manning you want to run some semblance of an offense to get him legit reps. 

What's the point of bringing in Manning if you're just going to fall on the ball? Which is what we did with Ewers. 

Ewers threw it at least twice. One called back for holding where he took a solid shot.

• Hook 'Em 1