Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I hope you're right. I'll add one other thing. How do you think Arch's family, his uncles... whatever... felt when with five minutes left and an absolute insurmountable lead, Quinn comes back on the field? At best, they'll think that Sark isn't even thinking about getting their kid playing time. It's just not cool.

If he plays half the game next week, all will be forgotten. We'll see. Sounds a bit optimistic. Wouldn't be surprised to see a little blowback on this next week. 

I don't remember your previous 5400 posts as this obviously daft.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I hope you're right. I'll add one other thing. How do you think Arch's family, his uncles... whatever... felt when with five minutes left and an absolute insurmountable lead, Quinn comes back on the field? At best, they'll think that Sark isn't even thinking about getting their kid playing time. It's just not cool.

If he plays half the game next week, all will be forgotten. We'll see. Sounds a bit optimistic. Wouldn't be surprised to see a little blowback on this next week. 

fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho unpinned this topic
22 minutes ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

"No. 3 Longhorns ended the No. 10 Wolverines’ 23-game home winning streak, which dated back to November 2020, and it was Michigan’s first regular-season loss since October 2021."

Football is a lot harder when you don’t know exactly what the other team is gonna do before they snap the ball.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Arch has obviously bought in on how things are he would have already left. He gets his advice from his family of former pros who I would guess know considerably more about the process than anyone posting on here. To think any different shows ignorance. 

59 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

If I was Arch, I'd take not being put in until complete trash time as a bit of a slap in the face. No fucking reason whatsoever to not give him a few quality plays at the five minute mark. Sark sort of told him to go get fucked. 

He'll suck it up, but he won't forget about it anytime soon.

IMG_1837.thumb.png.015a3016b104de596598a2c3aec7d77d.png

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Go Away GIF by Bounce

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ousux said:

Well boys and girls, this season may be even more fun than I thought it would be. Been a loooong ass time since I felt confident going up against literally anyone. emoji869.png

Even the trap games don’t look worrisome at this point. Go 1-1 agains OU and UGA and Texas is in the playoffs maybe even the SEC championship game. Don’t we have two undefeateds in conf at the end of the year. 

Even the trap games don’t look worrisome at this point. Go 1-1 agains OU and UGA and Texas is in the playoffs maybe even the SEC championship game. Don’t we have two undefeateds in conf at the end of the year. 
Thing is we have a legit 2 deep at nearly every position, not sure we've had that since 04/05.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts. We scored 7 points in the second half, btw

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Daichee Bell said:

Holy shit, be happy you miserable dicks. Just beat  last year‘s national champions on the road. Come a long way. Hook ‘em!

We won't be playing ourselves, so no chance of beating this year's national champions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, ousux said:

Well boys and girls, this season may be even more fun than I thought it would be. Been a loooong ass time since I felt confident going up against literally anyone. emoji869.png

Yeah, wait until Sark really opens up the playbook 🥸

30 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Take a long walk into Lake Erie you jizz mop fucktard.

Try not to steal any road signs on your way. 

We just waltzed into the “Little House” and skull fucked your mother in front of all of your friends.

I guess it wasn’t enough to taste Vince Young’s balls slapping off of your chin.

I hope you enjoyed watching our 4th string RB sodomize that soft defense of yours while he walked in for 6 points. 

Die in a fire. Quit cheating. Blow blue

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck no, I'm not joking. Manning had a chance for some quality snaps on a National Stage against the Nat'l Champs and Sark forgot about him... for what, so Ewers could get a couple of extra snaps? Ewers could risk getting a late hit by some pissed off linebacker? or as someone suggested Quinn could fully enjoy his great win? Bullshit. Manning could be a giant part of this team, this season, and he needs to be treated like it. Not as an 3-play afterthought handoff jockey when we're up by 30 pts. We scored 7 points in the second half, btw

Michael Scott Why Are You The Way That You Are GIF by Giphy QA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meatchicken can lighten up now that they no longer are under pressure to maintain the home winning streak. Which is now at 0. Hey fuckers, you may not realize it now, but we may have done you a favor with that ass whipping at home.