Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

36 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

I hope you're right. I'll add one other thing. How do you think Arch's family, his uncles... whatever... felt when with five minutes left and an absolute insurmountable lead, Quinn comes back on the field? At best, they'll think that Sark isn't even thinking about getting their kid playing time. It's just not cool.

If he plays half the game next week, all will be forgotten. We'll see. Sounds a bit optimistic. Wouldn't be surprised to see a little blowback on this next week. 

Who gives a good fuck how they felt? They are getting 3+ mm to train up. Arch can come in next week.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, ousux said:

Well boys and girls, this season may be even more fun than I thought it would be. Been a loooong ass time since I felt confident going up against literally anyone. emoji869.png

Sure beats the hell out of trying to convince yourself that if you hang around long enough and some breaks fall your way, you might have a chance to steal a win against a good (but not great) team.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, ousux said:
21 minutes ago, troph said:
Even the trap games don’t look worrisome at this point. Go 1-1 agains OU and UGA and Texas is in the playoffs maybe even the SEC championship game. Don’t we have two undefeateds in conf at the end of the year. 

Thing is we have a legit 2 deep at nearly every position, not sure we've had that since 04/05.

Might be better colt didn’t have a back up and no one knew VY had one. QB room is loaded.

Think how pissed Arch will be if they let Quinn fly the plane on the way home and he doesn’t get the opportunity.
I think Arch is mature enough to realize he will have his own huge games as trigger man in '25-'26.
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, troph said:

Might be better colt didn’t have a back up and no one knew VY had one. QB room is loaded.

We any serious depth at WR, Qb and LB in 2004-05.  

And colts team had no starters or depth at OL.  No decent backup WRs and we had to start Shipley at TE unless you count Greg Smith.  Backup RBs were nothing speciall

Edited by Frank Drebin

7 minutes ago, ousux said:
12 minutes ago, Wishbone said:
Think how pissed Arch will be if they let Quinn fly the plane on the way home and he doesn’t get the opportunity.

I think Arch is mature enough to realize he will have his own huge games as trigger man in '25-'26.

Not to mention his own plane(s).

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, troph said:

Even the trap games don’t look worrisome at this point. Go 1-1 agains OU and UGA and Texas is in the playoffs maybe even the SEC championship game. Don’t we have two undefeateds in conf at the end of the year. 

It is a near guarantee that a 1-loss Texas is in the SEC championship game.  Would have to be some real bullshit with tiebreakers to prevent it

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Next year Quinn will replace The Boz as The Sheriff and Arch will be the new Deputy. And Irish will write a post about how Archie and Eli are pissed. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

34 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Take a long walk into Lake Erie you jizz mop fucktard.

Try not to steal any road signs on your way. 

We just waltzed into the “Little House” and skull fucked your mother in front of all of your friends.

I guess it wasn’t enough to taste Vince Young’s balls slapping off of your chin.

I hope you enjoyed watching our 4th string RB sodomize that soft defense of yours while he walked in for 6 points. 

Die in a fire. Quit cheating. Blow blue

Fuck off. Our second string QB needs quality snaps. There may have been years when your starting QB gets injured and you just shrug and say "well, it's not like we were going to win the National Championship this year anyway." THose fucking days are gone. If, God fobid, something happens to Ewers, I want a backup ready to win it all. And we can have that by mid-season if Manning gets some quality snaps. It's a new era and there's no reason not to get him those snaps every single fucking chance you get. For all we know, some Sooner fuck is gonna lay a late hit on Quinn early in the game (remember Bama). I want to see a primed and ready Manning come on that field. You stupid motherfucker.

I love the way we won today, but my one criticism is totally fucking valid.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 16

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck off. Our second string QB needs quality snaps. There may have been years when your starting QB gets injured and you just shrug and say "well, it's not like we were going to win the National Championship this year anyway." THose fucking days are gone. If, God fobid, something happens to Ewers, I want a backup ready to win it all. And we can have that by mid-season if Manning gets some quality snaps. It's a new era and there's no reason not to get him those snaps every single fucking chance you get. For all we know, some Sooner fuck is gonna lay a late hit on Quinn early in the game (remember Bama). I want to see a primed and ready Manning come on that field. You stupid motherfucker.

You’re fucking stupid. Eat shit dumb bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Sorry, this is a serious nitpick, at best. Manning would have just handed the ball off a few times anyway.

Just now, nineliveslost said:

The guy has a different take. You can disagree but man you are coming across a cunt. Chill homie

No his take is so fucking stupid it’s not just a different take. It’s a completely fucking retarded take. At no point unless we were ahead 30-40 pts should arch have gone in that game. Pure fucking stupidity. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Fox really has to hate that they no longer get our games. If I was them and ABC, I would sweeten the deal to ensure matchups like Texas/Michigan and Texas/tOSU happen more often. That's so much better than the utter trash they now get to broadcast in the OOC. 

• Like 1

There are two upcoming games that can get Arch meaningful minutes. I would imagine Sark told Arch that Quinn was going to clock manage at the end today and the play time wouldn’t be what Arch needed for development. Some of y’all can pull your panties out of your crack.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, nineliveslost said:

The guy has a different take. You can disagree but man you are coming across a cunt. Chill homie

I mean BO&W is a routine dipshit but Wrist Watch is off the reservation right now. 

Idk. Isn't this one of those things you idiots can handle on the recruiting board? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I mean BO&W is a routine dipshit but Wrist Watch is off the reservation right now. 

Idk. Isn't this one of those things you idiots can handle on the recruiting board? 

Of all the shit we could discuss such as beating the fuck out of Michigan this dude wants to beat a drum about Arch and snaps. Like holy fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Newdoc said:

There are two upcoming games that can get Arch meaningful minutes. I would imagine Sark told Arch that Quinn was going to clock manage at the end today and the play time wouldn’t be what Arch needed for development. Some of y’all can pull your panties out of your crack.

Here's my take, some of y'all might find it refreshing:

I don't give one motherfucking fuck about how many minutes Arch Manning gets this season. 

He can go transfer if he wants. 

Sark has the machine rolling and we aren't stopping to appease some stupid name-brand QB controversy. 

The idea that were Arch to transfer Sark couldn't plug in multiple badass QBs in his stead almost instantly is hilarious. 

Just watch the games.

Jesus. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

only surly keyboard warriors that are likely over the age of 40 can get into a pissing match about quality back up snaps a few hrs after a huge road win

Quality backup QB snaps are a fucking myth. They don’t exist and if you have to give your backup snaps then that means your starter isn’t very good. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Disagree.  BO&W is an above average dipshit.  

• Haha 1