Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

19 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck off. Our second string QB needs quality snaps. There may have been years when your starting QB gets injured and you just shrug and say "well, it's not like we were going to win the National Championship this year anyway." THose fucking days are gone. If, God fobid, something happens to Ewers, I want a backup ready to win it all. And we can have that by mid-season if Manning gets some quality snaps. It's a new era and there's no reason not to get him those snaps every single fucking chance you get. For all we know, some Sooner fuck is gonna lay a late hit on Quinn early in the game (remember Bama). I want to see a primed and ready Manning come on that field. You stupid motherfucker.

I love the way we won today, but my one criticism is totally fucking valid.

You’re right, your one feeble minded criticism is valid. You’re smarter than one of the greatest minds in college football. We should’ve played Manning all game you brain dead Neanderthal. 

When you’re done beating off over Notre Dame’s offense, apply for a job.

Try not to suck some BlowU’s guy’s dick on your way home.

Edited by DaggerHorns
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

I wish I knew the BAC of some of y’all posting right now. It would explain a lot.

I'm pretty light right now. Maybe .19ish.

What's really fucked up is I bet that's extremely accurate. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TotallyLegit said:

That's all he'll be thinking about. "Last five minutes!...Last five minutes!...Last five minutes!"

He doesn’t even need to take a shower!!

do they fly right back or wait till evening or tomorrow?   They earned the right to have fun. 

5 minutes ago, NashLonghorn said:

He doesn’t even need to take a shower!!

do they fly right back or wait till evening or tomorrow?   They earned the right to have fun. 

Have fun in Austin not in that shit hole

4 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

What is this 1-loss do you speak of? It doesn't make sense to me. Didn't you get the memo? We goin to the top undefeated, son!

The OU game will be awesome. I don't think we've seen a Texas D this good in a while. If they could plug up OU, we could blow those motherfuckers out of the stadium. Can Mich be that bad after its natty?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

The OU game will be awesome. I don't think we've seen a Texas D this good in a while. If they could plug up OU, we could blow those motherfuckers out of the stadium. Can Mich be that bad after its natty?

Ou's offense is moribund. Our defense should rape and pillage that entire unit. They probably don't have the horses on defense, either. I think they're another year or two away before they are. 

But, it's also a rivalry game, and I've seen really good Texas teams get their teeth kicked in, so I won't take it for granted. It's a weird atmosphere. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Fuck off. Our second string QB needs quality snaps. There may have been years when your starting QB gets injured and you just shrug and say "well, it's not like we were going to win the National Championship this year anyway." THose fucking days are gone. If, God fobid, something happens to Ewers, I want a backup ready to win it all. And we can have that by mid-season if Manning gets some quality snaps. It's a new era and there's no reason not to get him those snaps every single fucking chance you get. For all we know, some Sooner fuck is gonna lay a late hit on Quinn early in the game (remember Bama). I want to see a primed and ready Manning come on that field. You stupid motherfucker.

What quality snaps was our second string QB gonna actually get handing the ball off to burn out the clock against a shitty defense? Arch will get plenty of reps where he gets to work through the playbook over the next several weeks. 

Ou's offense is moribund. Our defense should rape and pillage that entire unit. They probably don't have the horses on defense, either. I think they're another year or two away before they are. 
But, it's also a rivalry game, and I've seen really good Texas teams get their teeth kicked in, so I won't take it for granted. It's a weird atmosphere. 

They won’t have big 12 refs. Holding is getting called.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I want to really highlight the passing game today against a good defense. Quinn was great. He didn't panic. He didn't make bad throws. He threw it high or in the dirt if he didn't have anything. Gunner is turning into a great weapon for Quinn. Bond is a man. He might end up being one of the best WRs we've ever had. Blue and Wisner are a great tandem. Wisner looks like he's been with the program for years. Sark really does the portal probably better than anyone. Golden is clutch. The protection by the OL was great. I like that Quinn took some chances with his feet instead of trying to force a pass or toss it out of bounds. Sark called a hell of a game. 

Agreed and as good as the O played, we left some points and yards out there with the one holding and numerous false starts. 

Manning seems ready to go at any moment. There won’t be a need to run the ball for 2-3 series before they allow him to make a 2 yard attempt.

Sark knows how to handle the QB spot. I think I’ll defer to him.

This isn’t Colt with GG as a back up with 0 game experience.
  • Hook 'Em 4

24 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Agreed and as good as the O played, we left some points and yards out there with the one holding and numerous false starts. 

Yes, false starts and holds are still a problem. We definitely hit Michigan at the right time with all their attrition. But we also had a bunch and reloading is the name of the game. I also don't understand what they're doing with Orji. 

59 minutes ago, Deej said:

What quality snaps was our second string QB gonna actually get handing the ball off to burn out the clock against a shitty defense? Arch will get plenty of reps where he gets to work through the playbook over the next several weeks. 

In Ewers last possession or two he didn't do much, but I think he threw one or two passes. There might have been six or seven minutes left. Game fucking out of reach to Michigan, and it would have been awesome to see Arch complete a pass or two, maybe get a first down or two, run five or six minutes off the clock and end the drive with a TD. Coulda easily happened. Talk about excitement. Talk about a confidence builder.

And don't think for a minute that because Arch's folks like Austin or belong to some fucking country club, etc, that they didn't care if their all-star son, that every college in the country wanted, a kid who had a stellar high school career, only got to hand the ball off three times into the line. They have the highest expectations in the world for their kid.  As do we all. We know what he's capable of. I'd like to hear Sark's reasons.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10