Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

3 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Of all the shit we could discuss such as beating the fuck out of Michigan this dude wants to beat a drum about Arch and snaps. Like holy fuck. 

Perhaps it would have been better for Arch to get injured in garbage time. Some folks love being miserable (cunts).

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

In Ewers last possession or two he didn't do much, but I think he threw one or two passes. There might have been six or seven minutes left. Game fucking out of reach to Michigan, and it would have been awesome to see Arch complete a pass or two, maybe get a first down or two, run five or six minutes off the clock and end the drive with a TD. Coulda easily happened. Talk about excitement. Talk about a confidence builder.

And don't think for a minute that because Arch's folks like Austin or belong to some fucking country club, etc, that they didn't care if their all-star son, that every college in the country wanted, a kid who had a stellar high school career, only got to hand the ball off three times into the line. They have the highest expectations in the world for their kid.  As do we all. We know what he's capable of. I'd like to hear Sark's reasons.

Oh yeah sure. Sark really owes you, some internet dumbfuck, anything like an explanation. Go back to playing with your mutant ninja turtles toys, son.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Crapinon said:

The thing that made me happy was the nastiness of the offensive line. When they pulled that cheap hit/push on Quinn, the line went red ant attack mode to his defense. A nasty attitude is great for an offensive line.

We’ve come a long way since the 2009 Big 12 Championship game…thank God

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

He's right. Manning has more upside than Ewers. 
It's obvious to anyone who knows the game. But Texas is not properly utilizing Upside. 

Manning Upside > Ewers Upside
Trey Owens Upside > Arch Manning
Cole Lourd Upside > Trey Owens

Now do you see? 

schrodinger's quarterback. Any qb yet to see the field is simultaneously the best qb to ever play, and the worst. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Okay, here are some fun posts from different Michigan posters from The Michigan Insider Fan game thread. ENJOY!

Go blue! Many Texas fans think this is going to be an easy win for Texas, no respect for Michigan
Posted on 4 hrs, , User Since 224 months ago, User Post Count: 158

Why even kick a field goal? Come on coach play to win. That was James Franklinesque

This stuff with Orgi is just stupid.... Everyone knows what is going to happen... Just dumb

Have to get to Ewers or this is going to be a blowout, so sad

Ewers with great pocket awareness.

When we took the field in the Rose Boel and I saw our first few plays vs Bama, I knew we matchup with them. That is not the case today

Defense is gonna quit soon. Texas is Michiganing Michigan

I have to agree. Sarkisian is running laps around him

Don't worry, Michigan will wake up in the 4th quarter.

45-6 will be the final score.

I still can't stand the alcoholic coach and the redneck Matthew McConaughey.

great story, would read again

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Ryan Wingo was our leading rusher.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Part of that is wisner, blue, and gibson sharing the load pretty evenly. 

the other part of that is that the one thing mich does extremely well is defend the run up the middle so the rbs were instead tasked with receiver duties which they did a ton of for strategic purposes.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Ryan Wingo was our leading rusher.

Not sure how I feel about that.

Running back by committee did work. Add in the screens and swing passes I love it. The off balance will cause fits any one of the 3 can house it back there 

• Hook 'Em 2

The thing that made me happy was the nastiness of the offensive line. When they pulled that cheap hit/push on Quinn, the line went red ant attack mode to his defense. A nasty attitude is great for an offensive line.

That’s been missing for a while too. I was glad the OL jumped bad.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, burntorangebongos said:

I want to see a replay of this.  It was a lightening quick reaction from a big ugly who took the cheap shot like a personal insult. I loved it. These guys might be Studdard  and Sendlein nasty.  I hope  so because that was fun to see. 

I need to re-watch the game but, IIRC, Banks took is especially personally. Just great to see them do that after 15+ years of... whatever the hell we had

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

I need to re-watch the game but, IIRC, Banks took is especially personally. Just great to see them do that after 15+ years of... whatever the hell we had

One thing for sure right now, nobody is manhandling this team…we can hang with anyone.

• Hook 'Em 2

If you want to see some evidence of why Texas is running this shit….i got back a little while from a dove hunt. Our place is under the approach to ABIA. Starting around 6:30, the line of private jets coming in was…significant. There weren’t any before then. Presume they were mostly coming from Michigan. That’s some money, people, and that money makes the Texas NIL program unbeatable.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1