Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 hour ago, Sgt Hulk said:

IMG_1247.jpeg

Star Trek GIF

14 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Okay, have to ask,Who is the guy in the picture that the Wolverine is looking at? It looks like Case McCoy in a Trojan cap. 

stallions

Kind of funny that it sped up radios, and has rendered anything like that useless now.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Dr Climax said:

Re watching the game, the best play was at 4:32 in the 3rd, it seemed liked the big house and the announcers caught the plague, eerily quiet as Wingo almost housed that end around. That was the dagger, and it was succulent.

Bro, his speed is fucking insane. His cutting ans ability to hit the hole was superman level. Cheat code. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Michigan’s QB said Texas didn’t win, Michigan lost became poor execution. “They’re a good football team … but we shot ourselves in the foot and let them win that football game. We let them off too easily.”

He's certainly entitled to a shitty opinion.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

Wink Martindale blasting out of his male spanx while Mich got thrashed by superior players at all 22 positions was a rough look for the reigning champs.  Orji is also a talentless fucking scrub who makes Tyrone Swoopes look like Heisman/MVP version of Cam Newton.  Just a total humiliation in all facets of the game.

Overall very impressed with Sark's scheme + Ewers poise....Gunnar was also best player on the field during several drives, which bodes extremely well for future matchups against opponents with at least C+ roster composition.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

If I was Arch, I'd take not being put in until complete trash time as a bit of a slap in the face. No fucking reason whatsoever to not give him a few quality plays at the five minute mark. Sark sort of told him to go get fucked. 

He'll suck it up, but he won't forget about it anytime soon.

i don't give neg rep, but if i did, this post would merit it

9 hours behind but i'm sure you have already received a proper hiding for this bullshit

• Hook 'Em 7

4 hours ago, campcrunk said:

I feel like Jerrick Gibson has quietly been pretty damn impressive. He's a good one

Gibson is flashing like crazy and I’m surprised we’re not hearing more about him. He’s pretty fast and fucking punishing as a runner. I guess he must not be great in blocking and blitz pickup because the guy looks like a legit stud.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, jw4381 said:

He's certainly entitled to a shitty opinion.

Sure, sure. If by shooting yourself in the foot you mean throwing 2 INTS, and our offense cutting through your vaunted defense like Vic Mackey at a Colombian whore house. Got it, bud. 

1 hour ago, Tailgate said:

I’m shocked how scared they were before and after the game.

They already knew the outcome before they set foot in that stadium. 

• Hook 'Em 3

BTW, BIG shout out to Jake Majors. That dude is just irreplaceable right now. Calling the signs for the line in a packed house where you couldn't hear shit. Mad props to that beast. 

He's come a looooong way, ans it was worth it. Flood is a fucking magician. Just don't tell Connor Weigman until Nov so he can turn into a puddle of goo at Copperfield at work.

• Hook 'Em 5

24 minutes ago, Xminus6 said:

Gibson is flashing like crazy and I’m surprised we’re not hearing more about him. He’s pretty fast and fucking punishing as a runner. I guess he must not be great in blocking and blitz pickup because the guy looks like a legit stud.

When it comes to being the hammer back role for us, He might not be a better all around better back at this point but he’s at least on par as a pure ball carrier with a healthy Baxter. 

Edited by bluto
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foosters said:

If I were Baxter, I'd take it as a slap in the face that Sark didn't put me out there during the last drive in a brace to stand there like JBrooks at the end of the BigXII championship game. I'd like to hear Sark's reasoning there.

If you're not mocking the biggest idiot on this thread, you're being a moron.

I may be a little drunk, so I'm not sure if my sarcasm meter is operating properly.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Muny_Tex said:

Wink Martindale blasting out of his male spanx while Mich got thrashed by superior players at all 22 positions was a rough look for the reigning champs.  Orji is also a talentless fucking scrub who makes Tyrone Swoopes look like Heisman/MVP version of Cam Newton.  Just a total humiliation in all facets of the game.

Overall very impressed with Sark's scheme + Ewers poise....Gunnar was also best player on the field during several drives, which bodes extremely well for future matchups against opponents with at least C+ roster composition.

So once again to recap the day……
Somebody say Orji (orgy)????

“ I’m” being Texas in this case 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
image.png.26325d4619192639987f6bd598e52ede.png

I only remember hearing Mason Grahams name called twice. I'll have to go back and watch to make sure but the first time was in relation to him and Grant being gassed in the 2nd and Texas attacking their backups.

The 2nd was when Martindale in his infinite wisdom to try to create mismatches moved him outside. 

An All American DT got moved further away from the QB where he was across from..lemme check my notes...oh yeah Kelvin Fucking Banks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

If you want to see some evidence of why Texas is running this shit….i got back a little while from a dove hunt. Our place is under the approach to ABIA. Starting around 6:30, the line of private jets coming in was…significant. There weren’t any before then. Presume they were mostly coming from Michigan. That’s some money, people, and that money makes the Texas NIL program unbeatable.

You Dove hunt anywhere near the CotA racetrack?

10 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Michigan’s QB said Texas didn’t win, Michigan lost became poor execution. “They’re a good football team … but we shot ourselves in the foot and let them win that football game. We let them off too easily.”

Yeah, man, that one touchdown y'all got at the end against our backups really showed how bad it coulda been for us if y'all hadn't let us off the hook with that 31-6 lead.  We really dodged a bullet.  See y'all in the playoff.  I mean, not this year, but sooner or later, maybe.

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yeah, man, that one touchdown y'all got at the end against our backups really showed how bad it coulda been for us if y'all hadn't let us off the hook with that 31-6 lead.  We really dodged a bullet.  See y'all in the playoff.  I mean, not this year, but sooner or later, maybe.

Yeah man poor execution lol

I feel my 10 dollars a month played a part.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2