Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

Could they wind up as the lowest ranked defending champion?

LSU finished 5-5 after their last NC. Michigan was a build for one NC, they had no plans for another. You can tell by the coaches and roster they now have. 

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, Dewey said:

LSU finished 5-5 after their last NC. Michigan was a build for one NC, they had no plans for another. You can tell by the coaches and roster they now have. 

Well that and they were sign stealing cheating fucks last year and Harbaugh knew it was time to leave 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Like....almost directly across the street.  On yesterday's hunt, I could hear the whine of the engines of the cars they were running at the track (not sure what exactly was going on) clear as a bell.  Could see the tower from my spot -- maybe 1/2 mile to the tower?

West side?

IMG_5651.jpeg

IMG_5664.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, EuroHorn said:

Well that and they were sign stealing cheating fucks last year and Harbaugh knew it was time to leave 

Anything and everything and then everyone bailed and left Moore with a bag of shit. It's really kind of weird to me, then again I find Jim Harbaugh weird, but they had an opportunity to build what Bama has, UGA has, what tOSU has and instead the powers that be, for some reason, built for one season, not a decade+.

A blueblood should be recruiting stars and depth, dipping into the portal for pressing needs, not going to shit after one good season. 

Totally crazy to me and handled all wrong IMO 

21 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

West side?

IMG_5651.jpeg

IMG_5664.jpeg

South side of 812 - gate is literally 1000 feet before you get to COTA (if you're coming in from 130), right side of the road. Where is your place?  And more importantly, are you hip on us planting sunflowers there and shooting the hell outta the dove?

• Hook 'Em 1

Michigan fans using the excuse that they lost 13 players to the draft is tired. Georgia, Bama, and Ohio St have been sending waves of players to the league and don’t have this level of fall off. It’s a reality that the best teams must deal with and not a unique circumstance for your team. Bama sent 10 to the league and replaced their coaching staff for example 

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I think we will find out that Michigan's D is legit and that their offense isn't as bad as it looked but that our defense really is THAT good. 

Their offense is exactly as bad as it looked. But I think our defense is also very good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

South side of 812 - gate is literally 1000 feet before you get to COTA (if you're coming in from 130), right side of the road. Where is your place?  And more importantly, are you hip on us planting sunflowers there and shooting the hell outta the dove?

McAngus Road…. Next door to Rastegar’s development. 
My nephews and their crowd have the dove hunting locked down.

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5153.jpeg

26 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Their offense is exactly as bad as it looked. But I think our defense is also very good.

I think they are Iowa+ this year.  ~10th defense, but ~50th offense.  They will ride the defense to a lot of wins, but also lose to someone they shouldn't because they can't comeback from behind,

Edited by JBJ

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

That wasn’t his wife unless she gained all the weight he lost. 

Gothca, he certainly has a type.  Although she seemed to be directing him immediate post game, maybe that lady was staff.

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Haha 1

Dude, I'm so glad I saw that. They were not expecting MM to just start talking football properly.

This is Texas. When Mack Brown brought his women’s coaching clinic here he was not expecting the ladies to be asking him about quarters coverage and why Greg Davis used playaction on 3rd and long.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, hookemATL said:

It remains the most tired bullshit on this site. Uphauling. 

Using catchphrases from 1999-era HornFans that were funny for like 3 hours gives it a serious run for the money…

Edited by Ignatius
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, TheRRKid said:

Michigan fans using the excuse that they lost 13 players to the draft is tired. Georgia, Bama, and Ohio St have been sending waves of players to the league and don’t have this level of fall off. It’s a reality that the best teams must deal with and not a unique circumstance for your team. Bama sent 10 to the league and replaced their coaching staff for example 

We only sent 11 to the NFL; I guess those 2 extra players are worth 9.5 points each…

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

Anything and everything and then everyone bailed and left Moore with a bag of shit. It's really kind of weird to me, then again I find Jim Harbaugh weird, but they had an opportunity to build what Bama has, UGA has, what tOSU has and instead the powers that be, for some reason, built for one season, not a decade+.

A blueblood should be recruiting stars and depth, dipping into the portal for pressing needs, not going to shit after one good season. 

Totally crazy to me and handled all wrong IMO 

Harbaugh doesn’t recruit to build college football dynasty. He is a great coach, but recruiting isn’t his thing. He is more Bill Synder, than Saban 

13 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

We only sent 11 to the NFL; I guess those 2 extra players are worth 9.5 points each…

This....   We lost our entire receiving room, one side of our our defensive line, and then our hard yardage back in fall camp.   Gibson will fill that role nicely with time, but until they are comfortable with his pass blocking, it's obvious that it's going to be a run when he comes in the game.

2 hours ago, Armybrat said:

I don’t like our players disrespecting opponents’ houses in that manner. 
It’s bush league behavior, IMO. 
The team’s performance on the field accomplished any statement of dominance very clearly.

+1

Look, we're Texas.  Act like we've been there before.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1