Texas vs. Michigan - 11am on Fox

Pancho

12 minutes ago, Voluminous Banality said:

Recruits need to take note. If you are a four star or five star, Texas is where you go to fulfill your potential. If you are a lower-rated recruit, this staff can maximize your talent, put you in the right position to succeed, and get you drafted.

Thanks.  I'm pretty sure I still have some eligibility.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I'm sure this has been posted in this 85 page thread but worth pointing out again. They just don't have the depth on the D line.  A big part of our success was wearing down their defense, forcing them to sub out the two big guys and then taking advantage of their subs.  For that reason, I think Mich will be better than many think going forward.  As long as the opposing O isn't as prolific as ours and runs as many plays as we did, they won't have to sub as much on D. 

40 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

I'm sure this has been posted in this 85 page thread but worth pointing out again. They just don't have the depth on the D line.  A big part of our success was wearing down their defense, forcing them to sub out the two big guys and then taking advantage of their subs.  For that reason, I think Mich will be better than many think going forward.  As long as the opposing O isn't as prolific as ours and runs as many plays as we did, they won't have to sub as much on D. 

A lot of the talking heads pointed this out. Sarks game plan was to tire out their starting DL with rpos and screens. When they subbed for a breather we ran right at them. It was beautiful. 

• Hook 'Em 2

44 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

So USC and Ohio State are the only tests left?  Because I don't think AR State, Minnesota, Washington, Illinois, Michigan State, Indiana or Northwestern are going to be big offensive tests.  And Oregon doesn't look like much of one after 2 games.  Plus I can't wait to see Oregon playing in Ann Arbor in November. 

Kind of a shame USC got an early season trip to Ann Arbor and not one of Michigan's 2 November home games.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, South Austin said:

This, combined with shitty travel over 2-3 time zones, is going to have the former Pac 10 schools saying WTF in a couple years.

The PSU and Rutgers trips to the west coast are going to be equally awful for them. You love to see it 

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

The PSU and Rutgers trips to the west coast are going to be equally awful for them. You love to see it 

Someone should invent a west coast conference.  Like a Pacific Coast Conference, with all the PST time zone schools.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

Klatt is really colorful in his post games that he’s done. The week prior he’s directed to be more reserved and can’t really pick favorites.

Yes - we didn’t beat last year’s Michigan team, but Sark took his foot off the pedal and didn’t want to put a 50+ booger on M in their own house!

Coach Moore should send Sark and Staff a cookie cake/pie for not embarrassing them more at home!

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 2

The Loveland fumble I think was caused by the ref.  He looked up and thought the ref was about to truck his ass.  Probably the same fear that Gov Hot wheels had when Tre Wisner came barreling at him and DPS jumped in the way to shield him

When I saw that, I thought who the fuck let someone in a wheelchair on the sideline.

10 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Absolutely blew every other game out of the water - and it sure feels like Georgia-Texas could top that.  The most watched regular season game ever was a #1 vs #2 (2006 Ohio State-Michigan, 21M viewers) 

Texas-Michigan (FOX): 9.160M

Colorado-Nebraska (NBC): 5.673M

Northern Illinois-Notre Dame (NBC): 3.926M

Tennessee-NC State (ABC): 2.958M

Arkansas-Oklahoma State (ABC): 2.796M

South Carolina-Kentucky (ABC): 2.729M

USF-Alabama (ESPN): 2.582M

Iowa State-Iowa (CBS): 2.282M

Baylor-Utah (FOX): 2.079M

Western Michigan-Ohio State (BTN): 1.722M

Edited by Js1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Absolutely blew every other game out of the water - and it sure feels like Georgia-Texas could top that.  The most watched regular season game ever was a #1 vs #2 (2006 Ohio State-Michigan, 21M viewers) 

Texas-Michigan (FOX): 9.160M

Colorado-Nebraska (NBC): 5.673M

Northern Illinois-Notre Dame (NBC): 3.926M

Tennessee-NC State (ABC): 2.958M

Arkansas-Oklahoma State (ABC): 2.796M

South Carolina-Kentucky (ABC): 2.729M

USF-Alabama (ESPN): 2.582M

Iowa State-Iowa (CBS): 2.282M

Baylor-Utah (FOX): 2.079M

Western Michigan-Ohio State (BTN): 1.722M

Uh, where are the numbers for the aggy-McNeese State game, sir? I'm sure they had many dozens of fans glued to their tvs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

Uh, where are the numbers for the aggy-McNeese State game, sir? I'm sure they had many dozens of fans glued to their tvs.

Dude, literally everyone in the country is talking non-stop about how Aggy has the season's best loss. They even mentioned it in the debate last night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

So far Gbenda is a force to be reckoned with. That's one hard hitting motherfucker, and has gigantic balls of titanium. I have no idea how he drags them so fast. Science should look into that. 

Mukuba too.  I love when we have hard hitting safeties.  Wish Catalon could've stayed healthy last year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Mukuba too.  I love when we have hard hitting safeties.  Wish Catalon could've stayed healthy last year. 

Yeah, Mukuba was a great pick up. I had low expectations for Catalon because of his injuries. Too many surgeries for me to get too excited about, but like you, I also had hope that he could stay healthy. He was a baller until injuries started stacking up. But man, Mukuba has really stepped up and been a guy that's as advertised. I'm really glad he decided not to enter the draft. He's just going to get better and better, and Michael Taafe, too. I never thought I would utter those last words. 

• Hook 'Em 3