Colorado @ Nebraska; 630 NBC

TexasMan

Can any talking head still say Sanders should be the #1 pick over Ewers and Beck?

Ewers leveled up big time, went into Michigan and just controlled the game start to finish. Sanders doesn't know what he's seeing because I'm sure he never puts in quality work in film room. He processes slow, holds the ball forever, then makes late stupid throws

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Colt is doing surprisingly well as a talking head

I thought he had a rough start, but I feel like he's getting better as the game goes on. 

Of course, I'm also drunker than I was at the start of the game.

1 minute ago, Chooky said:

Nebraska has like -34 yards rushing.

And I thought I was drunk

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

I thought he had a rough start, but I feel like he's getting better as the game goes on. 

Of course, I'm also drunker than I was at the start of the game.

And I thought I was drunk

I'm relatively sober, and he is getting better as the game goes on. He's speaking less like a robot.

• Hook 'Em 2

If you're covering Travis Hunter underneath don't pause and look back at the quarterback.  Just body him and hope he looks unopen or do your best to disrupt his hands. 

There's something a little shaky about this corn team that kind of feels like they could still choke this away.  But CU's offensive line is raw sewage and they're doing nothing to counter pass rush.  

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

I hope you're a teacher, otherwise...

week state GIF

No, Deej, I don't fuck children.  I was referring to Colt's diminutive delivery.

Who was that guy that was riding our bench then went to spare it up for Deion? Is he playing?

Neyor would have been a major help in 2022 when all we had was a one handed Worthy for the last half of the season. He's solid, not as good as what we have now, but good. 

Corn OC needs to lay off the deep balls for a bit and just work them sideline to sideline getting Raiola on the move. Getting Freshman Ewers flashbacks here