Colorado @ Nebraska; 630 NBC

TexasMan

I have small children and have limited ability to follow all the stories in football. Has there been any point in Prime’s tenure at Colorado that they have performed well against good competition? I don’t get why Colorado is a thing.

Edited by Celery Man

1 minute ago, Celery Man said:

I have small children and have limited ability to follow scalp the stories in football. Has there been any point in Prime’s tenure at Colorado that they have performed well against good competition? I don’t get why Colorado is a thing.

There’s more of you?

fuck…….

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Deej said:

ESPN is going to give us a week of how Deion can still make the playoffs. Not Colorado, but Deion.

We laugh at them, but it’s the only way they can get NFL fans in the NE to watch games and click on articles.

I think the only time Bill Simmons has ever discussed college football was when Colorado beat Colorado State last season. 

I bet NBC gets a good number tonight. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

Nebraska may not be all the way back but you can't tell me that they don't look a lot sharper compared to what they looked like under Frost notwithstanding who they are playing. Rhule is a very good college coach. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Deej said:

ESPN is going to give us a week of how Deion can still make the playoffs. Not Colorado, but Deion.

But ESPN told me just a week ago that he'll be the next head coach of the Cowboys. They said he woh't win a whole lot but he's just so much fun

11 minutes ago, Deej said:

I don't think you can judge Nebraska by this game. 

Yeah. I think they're definitely improved but beating UTEP and this 3-4 win Colorado shit show isn't the most impressive. 

Their Big 10 schedule is pretty easy looking though. The only teams with a pulse they play are OSU and USC. 

Nebraska may not be all the way back but you can't tell me that they don't look a lot sharper compared to what they looked like under Frost notwithstanding who they are playing. Rhule is a very good college coach. 

Yeah, we’re looking to go to a bowl, not the playoffs. Some time in the top 25 would be nice. A lopsided victory here could get us there.
  • Hook 'Em 3