Colorado @ Nebraska; 630 NBC

TexasMan

2 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Almost feel bad for Sanders. He'd put up video game numbers behind our oline.

Why, he's a millionaires child, a pompous ass who assaulted a janitor and declared bankruptcy to not pay the man for his injury.

Oh, and it is his millionaire dad's fault there is such a shitty oline.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

Rhule @ Nebraska is gonna be a problem for the Big 10.   I'm thinking they kept some receipts after the sanders' faux outrage at the end of last year's game. 

"they made it personal".   Personal is taking the corn cobs up the ass.  How is Shadur considered a good qb? 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

I feel bad for Travis Hunter being on that team.   Hope he stays healthy and gets a big payday in NFL next year. 

He chose to be there.  He can transfer out and probably get a ring before going pro.  

• Hook 'Em 3

was playing golf last weekend with a guy.  randomly out of the blue he starts talking about he's so happy that Deion won last week because everyone says he sucks as a coach.  I said well he does suck and the problem is exactly why you said "Deion won last week".  

The guy brought all this on himself.  when you are the player Deion, you have one job, and are a HOFer you can talk all the bullmess you want.

Just now, boilerhorn said:

Does CU have someone on staff to carry Travis Hunter’s helmet for him on the way to the locker room?

They should.  They way overuse the only legit player on that team.  He's a legit badass, just poor decision to link himself to prime. 

• Hook 'Em 1