Colorado @ Nebraska; 630 NBC

TexasMan

51 minutes ago, ztejas said:

My buddy left this at my place the other night. We're gonna see if it makes these shitass games any better. 

20240907_193258.thumb.jpg.2524b87cdac7ca3a07ed7d1386d2a43c.jpg

This shit is very quality. Ricky is putting his name on a good product. Smooth hit - clean high. Much better than other shit on the market.

Give #34 your business. 

2 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Clapping corn's cheeks in the playoffs would be a mighty good laugh, but eventually they will have to play some ranked teams, which isnt Rhule's strong suit. 

NU ain't making the CFP. But it's a fun thing to think about.

I was a. Big deion guy last year. I’ve flipped. Guy just needs to be more humble.  Also drop the “bless you” stuff the way you treat people isn’t very Christian   And the world isn’t against you   At least not initially

also.  Love Colt.  But he shouldn’t be a color commentator 

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Guy for Nebraska getting tossed for targeting on Sanders. It’s crazy how the call seems to be different in different games.

28-3 with 9:14 to play, Colorado ball at the “Corn 10

It really just goes to show that human perception is different.  Any time there are humans involved in judgement calls there is room for error.   When there is error, it usually conceived as bias.  

the refereeing is just abominable all over the place today.  ridiculous spots, phantom holding calls, a stupid number of bullshit targeting and roughing calls.  can we please fix this so we can play football?