Colorado @ Nebraska; 630 NBC

TexasMan

A lot of that is because he takes sacks he shouldn't in addition to the poor OL play. I remember a 1st and 10 early in the game where he escaped and had a wide open receiver for a 4 yard gain. Instead he held the ball and waited and waited for a deeper shot and got sacked. So it was 2nd and 15 instead of 2nd and 6, meanwhile Colt made excuses for him like all announcers do. It was a standard terrible Sanders decision.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Shadeur is a total piece of shit. He got his asshole packed by an average Nebraska team.  His dad is a carnival barker and his kids suck.  I hope no NFL teams waste a pick on that fucking loser.

As a lifelong Cowboys fan, I just know Jerry Jones will pick him in the first round.  Fuck. 

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

I wanted Deions stuff to work just because he is a disruptor and I appreciate that he’s coaching and is involved with his sons. I think it was a great move on Colorado’s part to hire him. He may get kicked back down a level but he tells it like it is and he’s an athletic legend. 

2 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

I wanted Deions stuff to work just because he is a disruptor and I appreciate that he’s coaching and is involved with his sons. I think it was a great move on Colorado’s part to hire him. He may get kicked back down a level but he tells it like it is and he’s an athletic legend. 

The crazy homeless lady standing in the middle of the street, shitting down her leg and screaming nonsense is a disruptor, too. Want part of that?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

7 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

I can take a shit in a box and mark it guaranteed focker wanna milk them too? 

that’s how much sense your post made

22 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Are you mowing his grass and washing his car?   I hear Kool Aide is being served in Boulder.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Sounds like a bunch of bull mess to me

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BlackCat said:

Disruptor of what? The only thing he disrupted was Nebraska's irrelevance.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, BlackCat said:

Cringe 

• Hook 'Em 4

Nebraska has a QB, they just need WR's. Michael Terry III ain't one of them because he'll be donning the burnt orange and white. But good luck to Rhule and Co finding a few in Maryland (who weirdly put out some good ones). 

I really wish Sark and Co would recruit the Midwest/NE more. New Jersey, Maryland,Pennsylvania. They all produce some serious talent. 

CU is in the bottom 10 of the teams in the top 4 conferences. Maybe bottom 5. Fight me.

CU won’t have an above .500 record in the B12 this year. That should tell you something at a minimum. You have to at least try to have a running game to assist the QB.

Hook’em!!!

6 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Nebraska has a QB, they just need WR's. Michael Terry III ain't one of them because he'll be donning the burnt orange and white. But good luck to Rhule and Co finding a few in Maryland (who weirdly put out some good ones). 

I really wish Sark and Co would recruit the Midwest/NE more. New Jersey, Maryland,Pennsylvania. They all produce some serious talent. 

Talent like Sydir Mitchell?

Anyone who says that the starting QB should’ve stayed with his team is a racist! 

Just watch these pussy analyst will make excuses for him and for Colorado for this game. 

The hype train is DOA, I thought the rig12 would keep them at the top and keep the eyeballs but I bet now they are already looking for a plan B. 

Does Utah and Okie Lite sell nationally? Big yikes for the big 12 this year. 

6 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I'm surprised we haven't played his big ass more - must be out of shape. He should get snaps the next two weeks.

Yep. Bobby and Gerry bounce around the question, but they allude that he's barely able to get 2 snaps before he's winded. Sad. Texas heat didn't cut 10-20lbs? How tf is that possible? Nick Brooks, whom is listed at 360, said he lost 10lbs in a matter of weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Yep. Bobby and Gerry bounce around the question, but they allude that he's barely able to get 2 snaps before he's winded. Sad. Texas heat didn't cut 10-20lbs? How tf is that possible? Nick Brooks, whom is listed at 360, said he lost 10lbs in a matter of weeks. 

Yeah, I'm shocked he hasn't been able to drop the weight during summer conditioning. Surprising

4 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

Yeah, I'm shocked he hasn't been able to drop the weight during summer conditioning. Surprising

Exactly. He's had Spring and Summer and he's still fat af. That just doesn't compute. 

2 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

LOL

Fucking savages! Fuck Nebraska, but this is it. 

• Like 1