NFL Week 1

shadow_operative2.0

13 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I think there are more Steelers fans in Atlanta than Falcons fans, crowed is loudly supporting the visitors. 

Steelers fan are well repped around the country like Cowboys. Also with those games against fanbases like that, season ticket holders can sell their tickets way above face value to recoup some of their season ticket deposit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, C-Man said:

Finally seeing the Giants uniforms. Wouldn’t want to see them every week but there’s way worse throwbacks than these. Look like the Montreal Canadiens’ home sweaters.

Remember some team (Denver??) had vertical stripes on socks. Looked like barber poles

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I think there are more Steelers fans in Atlanta than Falcons fans, crowed is loudly supporting the visitors. 

It's always been like that here. Falcons fans (all 865 of us) aren't moving to Pittsburgh, Green Bay or Buffalo to return the favor.

2 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Falcons are suckers for signing Cousins.

They really should just let Penix play. If they get good Penix that guy can make use of all those weapons they have. They have too many weapons not to have at least 7-14 more points no matter what Pittsburg defense is like. Damn. 

I am really looking forward to afternoon games and seeing how Tom Brady does as a color analyst announcer type for the Cowboys v Browns game. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm not sure exactly how, but Kirk Cousins has to be some sort of white privilege beneficiary. I seriously can't explain how he keeps getting this big ass contracts. He sucks shit.

Kirk Cousins on X: "YOU LIKE THAT! Get your official tee supporting  International Justice Mission at https://t.co/sCSLssw9Hs @Redskins  https://t.co/n3JIrLMZqx" / X

I have no idea why Cincinnati punted on 4th down. They just needed 5 yards. Defense has shown nothing lately they can get NE off the field quickly. And even if they did force a punt, they are right back to where they were with even less time left and no timeouts. Such a chickenshit call.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Let’s ride.

Steelers at Falcons (-4) & Texans (-3) at Colts are the local DFW games, but we’re all here for RZ. 

1 hour ago, zlavydra said:

Pitts TD. Cousins finally making some throws.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Steel mill closures scattered them everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Steelers fan are well repped around the country like Cowboys. Also with those games against fanbases like that, season ticket holders can sell their tickets way above face value to recoup some of their season ticket deposit. 

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

Cousins sucks 

20 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

It's always been like that here. Falcons fans (all 865 of us) aren't moving to Pittsburgh, Green Bay or Buffalo to return the favor.

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

They really should just let Penix play. If they get good Penix that guy can make use of all those weapons they have. They have too many weapons not to have at least 7-14 more points no matter what Pittsburg defense is like. Damn. 

I am really looking forward to afternoon games and seeing how Tom Brady does as a color analyst announcer type for the Cowboys v Browns game. 

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Yep, Kirk Cousins is still awful. Poor Bijan. 

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Ha, right on cue, Kirk! 

7 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Bryce Young could have mad that throw 

6 minutes ago, Covri said:

Just a horrible decision by Kirk to try that throw. 

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'm not sure exactly how, but Kirk Cousins has to be some sort of white privilege beneficiary. I seriously can't explain how he keeps getting this big ass contracts. He sucks shit.

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

Kirk Cousins on X: "YOU LIKE THAT! Get your official tee supporting  International Justice Mission at https://t.co/sCSLssw9Hs @Redskins  https://t.co/n3JIrLMZqx" / X

This is not a good Steelers team.  It’s a bit different now at QB so they could be a bit better.

The number of people who moved away from Pittsburgh when the mills closed is astounding. I know a ton of people who moved south of the Mason-Dixon Line. It just happened.

Also, Kirk Cousins is fucking horrible, which helped the Steelers today.

• Hook 'Em 2