Prediction Contest 2024, Week 3: UTSA at Texas

Wulaw Horn

Texas- 55

UTSA- 3

This game should be incredibly boring. They suck. We are really really good.  We are deep and we have a bunch of young guys super excited to fight for playing time and I think Sark wants to make sure that depth is sharpened and ready to go- so I expect him to substitute liberally, get lots of guys involved, be more pass happy then normal as Blue got a little dinged and we are very shallow in the RB room, and we have a bunch of really good receivers that need to eat.  They likely have nothing for our defense when they are on offense. I'd predict a shutout but that's tacky- so I will give them 3.

Prop bet- total passing yards but there is a catch- I want Ewers/Arch/Other for UT.

348 yards

205/130/13

Good luck!

• Hook 'Em 2

You know when you're at a bar on Saturday night and someone picks a fight with you and you start kicking their ass so easily that you start feeling bad for them.   This game is going to be like that. 

Texas 63

UTSA 6

200/125/60    (385)

• Haha 1

In this game I'm looking forward to a little Arch Madness and Wingo wilding out on their Defense. Hopefully Quinn can pile up enough points in the first half to get everyone some playtime, even Freshmen planning to shirt. Having said that, I don't think the roadrunners have any intention of rolling over for us, and they likely have more true athletes than CSU.

Some people hate these types of games, but I think it's cool to allow the future to give us glimpses of things to come.

Texas 66

UTSA 3

Because this is my only chance this year to call that score realistically. (Sorry little amigo school down in SA)

278/153/46

Sark let's Ewers fling until late in the 3rd at least. This is a Heisman building game and Sark knows the value for Texas and Quinn.

Arch getting meaningful passes.

I think there is a WR pass thrown testing shenanigans for later games. 

My Pic 6 in the 3rd is fucking happening this week!! We are due!

Edited by BurntEyes