RIP James Earl Jones

mdmost

Funny story. My mom and dad were at some military benefit many many years ago. My mom and dad got to meet him. My dad was ofcourse giddy bc Star Wars. And he said some Darth line. My mom goes, “you are the voice of CNN.” My dad side eyes her like a mug. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

Ray Kinsella:  So what do you want?

Terence Mann : I want them to stop looking to me for answers, begging me to speak again, write again, be a leader. I want them to start thinking for themselves. I want my privacy.

Ray Kinsella : No, I mean, what do you want? [gestures to the concession stand] 

Terence Mann : Oh. Dog and a beer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

field of dreams is on TNT right now, i havent tried watching this movie in 20 years. JEJ is just so damn good in it. dude could look down at the ground or out the window or ask a question and it should be worthy of an oscar. Fuck hes going to be missed. this ones hurting more than most celeb deaths. 

There are two movies that anytime I see they are on I will watch, and if I stumble across them I can't turn off regardless of what point they are.  All The President's Men, and Field of Dreams.

09/30/24 the Paramount in Austin is showing Field of Dreams.  

• Hook 'Em 1