Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Holy shit. I'm not exactly a Tyreek fan and was expecting him to come out looking poorly here.

Nope, shoulda known better.

Seems like yet another gross overreaction from those ostensibly employed to "protect and serve."

i believe it was a nothing burger stop even though they were already irritated after being told by the NFL star to quit knocking on his window like that...but rolling it back up in their face was enough to activate the power trip.

both sides made a mountain out of an ant hill, could've been avoided had tyreek answered why he didnt have a seatbelt on and had his window down

• Fuck You 4

Not that he needs it, but he is getting paid.

What’s that worth Surly lawyers? 200k or more?

i believe it was a nothing burger stop even though they were already irritated after being told by the NFL star to quit knocking on his window like that...but rolling it back up in their face was enough to activate the power trip.

both sides made a mountain out of an ant hill, could've been avoided had tyreek answered why he didnt have a seatbelt on and had his window down

WTF?

6 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Could Tyreek have handled that better? Sure.

But nothing justifies how quickly that one small-dick-energy prick was to get physical with Tyreek (TWICE!) and how he later rolled in hot on the two guys in the SUV, talking over his own partner with conflicting instructions. Peace officers absolutely should be held to a higher standard. This was well below that.

watch from the actual cops body cam

https://x.com/JeffDarlington/status/1833281542996824474

the cop  literally says he knocking on the window to let him know that hes here and to talk to him. tyreek disrespectfully rolls it back up in his face while hes standing there, then yells at him DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

yea, like i said. Tyreek gets his ticket and keeps his window down and attitude in check...hes not face down in cuffs like a dumbass.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 11

19 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Your interpretation of this video exposes that you have a naive and misguided perspective, most likely shaped by the fact that you haven’t been on the receiving end of officer misconduct and/or are white. 

Because if you had experienced it, this video would show exactly how they escalate inappropriately on purpose. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Go fuck yourself you bootlicking piece of shit. Nothing about that was justified. That was an extreme violation of rights. 

calm down tough guy. Your tired insult is empty and didnt hurt my feelings. Tyreek "not talking" because of a stupid ass seat belt question is on his own doing. Hm yea if he was a wanted murder suspect, yea maybe not talk. a simple moving violation? answer the stupid fucking question.

=

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Your interpretation of this video exposes that you have a naive and misguided perspective, most likely shaped by the fact that you haven’t been on the receiving end of officer misconduct and/or are white. 

Because if you had experienced it, this video would show exactly how they escalate inappropriately on purpose. 

Never been arrested and proud of it. Has nothing to do with me being fucking white, what a stupid take.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 14

8 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

the cop  literally says he knocking on the window to let him know that hes here and to talk to him. tyreek disrespectfully rolls it back up in his face while hes standing there, then yells at him DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

yea, like i said. Tyreek gets his ticket and keeps his window down and attitude in check...hes not face down in cuffs like a dumbass.

Every fuckin time it’s some yahoo creating the controversial situation which causes the cops antenna to go up. I ain’t got no drivers license, nah that ain’t marijuana brah, etc. Just act like an adult and you’ll be outta there.

Now the cop haters will neg me but fuck ‘em. But many cops push it too far, no doubt, but Tyreeeeek created a lot of this himself.

• Fuck You 8

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

calm down tough guy. Your tired insult is empty and didnt hurt my feelings. Tyreek "not talking" because of a stupid ass seat belt question is on his own doing. Hm yea if he was a wanted murder suspect, yea maybe not talk. a simple moving violation? answer the stupid fucking question.

=

Why should he answer the question? So the cop doesn’t lose his temper?

You’re pointing your finger in the wrong direction. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Every fuckin time it’s some yahoo creating the controversial situation which causes the cops antenna to go up. I ain’t got no drivers license, nah that ain’t marijuana brah, etc. Just act like an adult and you’ll be outta there.

Now the cop haters will neg me but fuck ‘em. But many cops push it too far, no doubt, but Tyreeeeek created a lot of this himself.

image.gif.fcf15c9805c2c9cadface4f918858ac1.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

=

Never been arrested and proud of it. Has nothing to do with me being fucking white, what a stupid take.

The constitution views a moving violation the exact same as a murder. He was under no obligation to answer that question. And it did not entitle the officer to abuse his authority and physically attack him. Fucking pathetic that anyone would defend that. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

Why should he answer the question? So the cop doesn’t lose his temper?

You’re pointing your finger in the wrong direction. 

youre right. he doesnt have to answer the question. Him telling the cop to go back and write him a ticket is basically saying hes guilty. still dont understand why he cant just keep his window down. 

• Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

youre right. he doesnt have to answer the question. Him telling the cop to go back and write him a ticket is basically saying hes guilty. still dont understand why he cant just keep his window down. 

No. Saying nothing is the opposite of saying he’s guilty. You don’t plead your case on the side of the fucking road.

Still don’t understand why the “trained and professional peace officer” acted like an authoritarian sociopath. Against multiple drivers. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

The constitution views a moving violation the exact same as a murder. He was under no obligation to answer that question. And it did not entitle the officer to abuse his authority and physically attack him. Fucking pathetic that anyone would defend that. 

he admitted guilt so yea, nothing to answer. look forward and stay silent. keep your window down so officer "small dick" doesnt keep knocking on it because it bothered you so much.

Tyreek handled this perfectly. 

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Tyreek handled this perfectly. 

Who’s claiming that?

My claim is that nothing he did justified being forcefully pulled from the car, put face down on the pavement, and cuffed. Do you think he did something to justify that? What, exactly?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

he rolled it up to start calling someone.  he's saying he is getting arrested with the phone on the ground to whomever he called.

I hate seat belt laws.  they are stupid and just another reason for cops to pull you over.  that said, I had the same thing happen to me on 183.  Got pulled over for a seat belt, cop asked me why, I said i don't know.  handed him my license and he wrote me a ticket and i went on my way.  had I started to give him attitude, start calling someone and roll up the window in his face my guess is it would have ended up differently.

I realize he doesn't have to answer the question and he could say I'd rather not answer that.  I know they ask so if you say I don't know you are acknowledging you didn't have your seatbelt on if it goes to court.  just keep your window down and don't say anything. 

agree that the cops could have had money on the Jags or his fantasy opponent had tyreek.

5 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

That one asshole cop is probably getting fired.

Yes that cop appears to be one of the bad ones and should be disciplined/fired, but so many of these situations never even need to happen. Especially knowing there are shitty police officers, just like there are many shitty people. No doubt there needs to be serious reform