Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

No. Saying nothing is the opposite of saying he’s guilty. You don’t plead your case on the side of the fucking road.

Still doesn’t understand why the “trained and professional peace officer” acted like an authoritarian sociopath. Against multiple drivers. 

"go write my ticket bro so i can go, im gonna be late, gang...do what you gotta do" his exact words before rolling his window back up to me it seems he doesnt give a shit about answering anything and would just pay the ticket. OK fine, we move on. keep the window down because trained and professional peace officer wants you to keep your window down.  like wtf

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Dude, it's @MNLonghornFUKM. He is always good for a shitty take.

you seem to like a lot of my posts. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

"go write my ticket bro so i can go, im gonna be late, gang...do what you gotta do" his exact words before rolling his window back up to me it seems he doesnt give a shit about answering anything and would just pay the ticket. OK fine, we move on. keep the window down because trained and professional peace officer wants you to keep your window down.  like wtf

He’s going to get the ticket, either way. Maybe he pays it. Maybe he doesn’t. That has nothing to do with what the cops did. 

Tell me again, what did he do to justify that force? Bear in mind, that standard won’t just be applied to people you don’t like. 

• Hook 'Em 5

13 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I don't subscribe to the "all cops are bad" mantra.

Not picking on you here, I agree with most of what you said.  But it's not that "all cops are bad" - it's that WAAAAAY too many of them excuse the ones that are.  Fuck that.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

he rolled it up to start calling someone.  he's saying he is getting arrested with the phone on the ground to whomever he called.

I hate seat belt laws.  they are stupid and just another reason for cops to pull you over.  that said, I had the same thing happen to me on 183.  Got pulled over for a seat belt, cop asked me why, I said i don't know.  handed him my license and he wrote me a ticket and i went on my way.  had I started to give him attitude, start calling someone and roll up the window in his face my guess is it would have ended up differently.

I realize he doesn't have to answer the question and he could say I'd rather not answer that.  I know they ask so if you say I don't know you are acknowledging you didn't have your seatbelt on if it goes to court.  just keep your window down and don't say anything. 

agree that the cops could have had money on the Jags or his fantasy opponent had tyreek.

Whether Hill could have handled it better or not is irrelevant. Cops are given significant power. It is not unreasonable to hold them to a high standard when exercising it. Trying to shift blame to the victim of an abuse of authority is horrible and ultimately reinforces bad cop behavior. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Who’s claiming that?

My claim is that nothing he did justified being forcefully pulled from the car, put face down on the pavement, and cuffed. Do you think he did something to justify that? What, exactly?

i agree. did tyreek deserved to be faced down in cuffs? no

was all of this fucking avoidable? absolutely. 

• Fuck You 1

32 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

watch from the actual cops body cam

https://x.com/JeffDarlington/status/1833281542996824474

the cop  literally says he knocking on the window to let him know that hes here and to talk to him. tyreek disrespectfully rolls it back up in his face while hes standing there, then yells at him DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

yea, like i said. Tyreek gets his ticket and keeps his window down and attitude in check...hes not face down in cuffs like a dumbass.

Dumbass in favor of jack boot thugs identified. Fuck your rights then. I will laugh when you come on here bitching about getting assaulted by one of these pigs that are just having a bad day. 42 year old me still remembers being choked slammed against the back of my ford Explorer at 16, being completely compliant and evidently simply for daring to pull out into the suicide lane 600 yards in front of a sheriff who happened to have a bad day. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Just now, grazinhorn said:

Not picking on you here, I agree with most of what you said.  But it's not that "all cops are bad" - it's that WAAAAAY too many of them excuse the ones that are.  Fuck that.

I understand the logic behind the sentiment; I just don't agree with it.

But I also don't agree with rampant abuse of power, which is why I've been a "Bernarder" since ShaggyBevo days.

• Hook 'Em 1

Ummm, Calais, the last guy that should try to diffuse the situation with agitated cops on a power trip is a 6'8 300+ pound African American.

Again, not saying he's at fault (because he wasn't) but him ending up in cuffs is about the most predictable thing that happened.

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

i agree. did tyreek deserved to be faced down in cuffs? no

was all of this fucking avoidable? absolutely. 

Now maybe we’re getting somewhere. 

Since Tyreek didn’t deserve to be face down in cuffs, who’s ultimately responsible for that decision?

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

He’s going to get the ticket, either way. Maybe he pays it. Maybe he doesn’t. That has nothing to do with what the cops did. 

Tell me again, what did he do to justify that force? Bear in mind, that standard won’t just be applied to people you don’t like. 

nothing. he did nothing. did he act like an idiot? yes, but that doesnt mean you should be dragged out and cuffed. Yes i acknowledge and agree with all of this.  call me a boot licking, POS. same tired shit from the same  posters. If it means getting the cop out of my fucking window, if it means putting on a fucking act and perhaps be *GASP* nice and respectful to him, i guess thatll make me a boot licker but I may increase my chances of not getting a ticket and what not. hard concept, i know right?

• Fuck You 1

He was saying call Drew since that is his agent, Drew Rosenhaus.  Might be the biggest prick agent in the business and that is saying something but I hope he gets all up in the Miami PD on this.  There is no reason to act like that unless the cop fears for his life if a suspect has a weapon.  Pieces of shit if you ask me but I’m no MN Longhorn FUKM  so what do I know. 

• Hook 'Em 8

2 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

I understand the logic behind the sentiment; I just don't agree with it.

But I also don't agree with rampant abuse of power, which is why I've been a "Bernarder" since ShaggyBevo days.

Fair enough, but I bet I'll have to wait a while to find many cops calling this dude out.  Assuming I understand which part you don't agree with. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

nothing. he did nothing. did he act like an idiot? yes, but that doesnt mean you should be dragged out and cuffed. Yes i acknowledge and agree with all of this.  call me a boot licking, POS. same tired shit from the same  posters. If it means getting the cop out of my fucking window, if it means putting on a fucking act and perhaps be *GASP* nice and respectful to him, i guess thatll make me a boot licker but I may increase my chances of not getting a ticket and what not. hard concept, i know right?

I didn’t call you anything. 

Since he shouldn’t have been dragged out and cuffed, who ultimately bears the responsibility here?

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

calm down tough guy. Your tired insult is empty and didnt hurt my feelings. Tyreek "not talking" because of a stupid ass seat belt question is on his own doing. Hm yea if he was a wanted murder suspect, yea maybe not talk. a simple moving violation? answer the stupid fucking question.

=

Never been arrested and proud of it. Has nothing to do with me being fucking white, what a stupid take.

Holy shit you're an idiot.

"If you're a law abiding citizen then definitely don't exercise your rights but if you're a criminal it makes sense to exercise them."

Your entire mindset is absurd. 

I would also like to post the personal Tyreek Hill is a piece of shit but law enforcement officers should be held to a higher standard disclaimer. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

14 minutes ago, Not a cat said:

Ummm, Calais, the last guy that should try to diffuse the situation with agitated cops on a power trip is a 6'8 300+ pound African American.

Again, not saying he's at fault (because he wasn't) but him ending up in cuffs is about the most predictable thing that happened.

the fact that this pot bellied super trooper felt so empowered as to sprint towards that monster of a man to start a confrontation with him speaks volumes. that badge and gun sure makes him feel like a superhero.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

4 minutes ago, Derka said:

why did they need four cops to write a seatbelt ticket in the first place? weird how hard it is for them to show that same initiative when the public actually needs help.

I think they pulled him over for speeding, then when the window was down, the cop observed the driver didn't have on his seat belt.

I didn’t call you anything. 

Since he shouldn’t have been dragged out and cuffed, who ultimately bears the responsibility here?

If you'll forgive me, I am compelled to summarize the logic a few others are using and then apply some words you once shared with my friend, a certain bombardier of ill repute.

------------------------------------------------

At a routine traffic stop, a civilian stupidly and needlessly disrespects law enforcement, going so far as to ignore them. Cops manhandle and cuff civilian in response. Observers admit that cops exceeded their authority and did not go about their duties in an appropriate or possibly even lawful manner. Yet the same observers place the bulk of the blame on the civilian for not behaving meekly.

------------------------------------------------

"That's some catch, that Catch 22."

"It's the best there is."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Holy shit you're an idiot.

"If you're a law abiding citizen then definitely don't exercise your rights but if you're a criminal it makes sense to exercise them."

Your entire mindset is absurd. 

I would also like to post the personal Tyreek Hill is a piece of shit but law enforcement officers should be held to a higher standard disclaimer. 

Ok so in your mindset, Tyreek should've done what?  What could he have done differently? Or did he do everything correctly?

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Derka said:

why did they need four cops to write a seatbelt ticket in the first place? weird how hard it is for them to show that same initiative when the public actually needs help.

I would guess because it's a high volume traffic situation on a road with high speeds and no apparent pull over lane, so there's more of them to mitigate the risk to LEO of a traffic accident resulting from the traffic stop. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Whether Hill could have handled it better or not is irrelevant. Cops are given significant power. It is not unreasonable to hold them to a high standard when exercising it. Trying to shift blame to the victim of an abuse of authority is horrible and ultimately reinforces bad cop behavior. 

agree they are given power and need to be accountable.  I'm not "blaming" Tyreek but when you handle situations this way things can go sideways.  I had the exact same situation happen but I just decided to do what I needed to do to get the F out. 

I do agree that the cops are gonna end up getting something handed down on them.  The biggest issue I see with cops is the command and time to comply.  Tyreek is thinking, "I told them to write the ticket why do I have to do anything else you tell me?"  well that isn't the way it works.  and yes you can say it shouldn't work that way. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Ok so in your mindset, Tyreek should've done what?  What could he have done differently? Or did he do everything correctly?

Tyreek could have been more cooperative and courteous. 

Again, though, since what he did didn’t justify getting pulled out and cuffed, who is ultimately at fault for that?

11 minutes ago, Derka said:

or hell, where was that aggressive and macho mentality at Uvalde. They are all corrupt and cowards on a power trip

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I would guess because it's a high volume traffic situation on a road with high speeds and no apparent pull over lane, so there's more of them to mitigate the risk to LEO of a traffic accident resulting from the traffic stop. 

feels like starting a wrestling match with an nfl football player in the middle of the street would do the opposite of mitigating the risk for the LEO’s and surrounding citizens tho.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

He was legally required to obey the order to roll down his window, and he was legally required to exit the vehicle when ordered. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chopper said:

He was legally required to obey the order to roll down his window, and he was legally required to exit the vehicle when ordered. 

Have you ever heard the word de-escalation?

How about I illegally jaywalk and get tased, cuffed or shot because of it? 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

There were about 3 seconds from when he was asked to get out of the car to when he was being pulled out of the car. Come the fuck on. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, nineliveslost said:

Have you ever heard the word de-escalation?

How about I illegally jaywalk and get tased, cuffed or shot because of it? 

Or, fuck, giving more than 2 nanoseconds for compliance with getting out of the car, even though that was horseshit escalation. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Derka said:

feels like starting a wrestling match with an nfl football player in the middle of the street would do the opposite of mitigating the risk for the LEO’s and surrounding citizens tho.

I'm firmly on Team Most Cops Are Bastards but his status as a NFL player is irrelevant. He was ordered to exit the vehicle and if a person disobeys that order, that's exactly what to expect to happen. 

10 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Keep his window down while the traffic stop is completed and ticket issued until the cop says go on your way.   I didn't see anything else he did wrong.  I'd say this is about 95% cop being a dick who has a quick temper, 5% tyreek antagonizing things by rolling his window up after cop told him to keep it down.  Cop could be concerned that with tinted windows some shenanigans can be going on inside. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

watch from the actual cops body cam

https://x.com/JeffDarlington/status/1833281542996824474

the cop  literally says he knocking on the window to let him know that hes here and to talk to him. tyreek disrespectfully rolls it back up in his face while hes standing there, then yells at him DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

yea, like i said. Tyreek gets his ticket and keeps his window down and attitude in check...hes not face down in cuffs like a dumbass.

Bullshit, the cop was looking for something to pin on him. He would have foundit. You are an ignorant white man, live your life but don't act like your opinion is correct in this matter.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I did exactly what you said he should have as a white 16 year old pulling out of a high school. I got pulled out of the vehicle, completely complying and saying yes sir the entire time and was then assaulted.  I am white and lived in a affluent area with little to no crime. 

The fact you don't see the reaction to the perceived slight as absolutely unacceptable is the problem. He is a black man in a McLaren. Cops were little dicked jackboots that decided to assert their athoritah!!!  Your reaction is that he should have been a good little boy and they wouldn't have done anything. They approached the car with aggression. They wanted to make their small little psyche feel bigger. They are the problem, you are the problem and both of you can get what you deserve.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Tyreek could have been more cooperative and courteous. 

Again, though, since what he did didn’t justify getting pulled out and cuffed, who is ultimately at fault for that?

we are going to find out. pretty soon I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

I'm firmly on Team Most Cops Are Bastards but his status as a NFL player is irrelevant. He was ordered to exit the vehicle and if a person disobeys that order, that's exactly what to expect to happen. 

Really? You don’t expect it to be said a second time or wait more than three seconds? I don’t want to live in a world where that’s expected and acceptable cop behavior. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

There were about 3 seconds from when he was asked to get out of the car to when he was being pulled out of the car. Come the fuck on. 

They told him at least 3 times to exit, probably more like 5. It was a total of more than 10 seconds. (And that was after the time the cop spent telling him to roll down his window, which the guy refused.) Even when they opened his door and tried to pull him out it seemed like he was resisting getting out. I'm not sure.

What was the name of that Sovereign Citizen guy back in Shaggy who would give the minimum amount of info at a stop, roll up his window and debate the officers?  That dude never got this kind of treatment. Too bad he didn't encounter cops like this, he actually deserved it. 

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

They told him at least 3 times to exit, probably more like 5. It was a total of more than 10 seconds. (And that was after the time the cop spent telling him to roll down his window, which the guy refused.) Even when they opened his door and tried to pull him out it seemed like he was resisting getting out. I'm not sure.

Nothing about that escalation was necessary. It was also, if you don't roll down that window, I will have you get out of the car. He wasn't saying to actually get out. Once he actually said to get out, it was 3 seconds before he was physically pulling him out. Fucking bullshit that you're defending this. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

How many videos can you find in less than 10 seconds of the window cracking psychos that fuck with cops? Now, how many of them are threatened the way he was in those 10 seconds? Those cops were out for blood.

• Hook 'Em 1