Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

So you're saying decent human beings obey law enforcement?

Yea, over something a minuscule as a no seat belt ticket? i Im going to wager most if not all people on this board would comply with an officer over a seat belt, no license plate light, speeding etc. Most here hate cops, but theyre not going to show it  or say it because whats the gain?  they have you pulled over for something, get the ticket, get the warning, fight it in court and we move on?

Is Tyreek a decent human? i mean...

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Chopper said:

He failed to obey a lawful order. If you don't want to believe me, take a look at Mark Thiessen's website Your Rights During a Traffic Stop | Thiessen Law Firm (thetexastrialattorney.com)

So remain silent and do what you're told.

What happens in the real world if a cop asks a question and you don't answer?

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Yea, over something a minuscule as a no seat belt ticket? i Im going to wager most if not all people on this board would comply with an officer over a seat belt, no license plate light, speeding etc. Most here hate cops, but theyre not going to show it  or say it because whats the gain?  they have you pulled over for something, get the ticket, get the warning and we move on?

Is Tyreek a decent human? i mean...

Do decent human beings disobey law enforcement?

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Yes? You're the one saying he disobeyed a lawful order. No he didn't. They never gave the order. That's the contradiction. Learn to read.

LOL. They ordered him to roll down the window. And then they ordered him to exit the vehicle. If they don't think you're moving fast enough, you'll find out exactly the way the driver found out -they'll drag you out. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

a decent human being doesn't fuck someone up physically and legally because they rolled up their window. Rolling up your window isn't a crime. Being rude to a cop isn't a crime. You realize crimes are more than about being descent and shit, there is a hard, legal line. Law is supposed to be fucking emotionless, that whole blind scales of justice shit. Thats why the legalize is a thing, because things have to be defined in pure black and white.

this is why he wasn't arrested. he was detained and released.  

39 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Bro, try disobeying the orders of a cop sometime and find out what happens. On the level of civil rights violations committed by police every fucking day in this country, this incident would not even be a blip on the radar were it not for the driver being a celeb.  

Hahaha

"Cops everywhere are completely shitty so I shall focus on what the citizen can do so as not to set off the piece of shit cops because I am wise"

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Chopper said:

LOL. They ordered him to roll down the window. And then they ordered him to exit the vehicle. If they don't think you're moving fast enough, you'll find out exactly the way the driver found out -they'll drag you out. 

They ordered him to roll down the window, *and he fucking did*. That's the contradiction, idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

It just amazes me how many people are okay with cops just assaulting people for no fucking reason.  But you are consistent in your bootlicking ways. So, keep on sucking. 

saying Tyreek could've been  a kind, decent human means youre a boot licker. or did your CR troubleshoot guide not allow you to see anyone elses perspective. you are so fucking radical its pointless to even converse to some of you. youre either 100% on one side or not and if youre not youre an idiot, piece of shit boot licking dumb son of a bitch.  good fucking lord. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I like how MNLonghornFUKM is trying to be a big internet tough guy ITT while simultaneously being too much of a chickenshit pussy to read my posts. Typical bootlick loser.

youre not worth a reply outside of this one. "but did was he NOT ordered to roll them up" or whatever youre trying to spew.  youre a waste of time and your posts suck

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

saying Tyreek could've been  a kind, decent human means youre a boot licker. or did your CR troubleshoot guide not allow you to see anyone elses perspective. you are so fucking radical its pointless to even converse to some of you. youre either 100% on one side or not and if youre not youre an idiot, piece of shit boot licking dumb son of a bitch.  good fucking lord. 

I'm sure @texpete will be in here shortly to shriek "NO CR!!!!" like he always does when non-republicans post shit like this shortly.

youre not worth a reply outside of this one. "but did was he NOT ordered to roll them up" or whatever youre trying to spew.  youre a waste of time and your posts suck

Pussy

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

And that's the problem in a society that is supposed to be free.  Jesus titty fucking Christ.  Papers please or we'll kneecap you, citizen. 

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

It just amazes me how many people are okay with cops just assaulting people for no fucking reason.  But you are consistent in your bootlicking ways. So, keep on sucking. 

What amazes me is how many of you are ignorant of the fucking law. And, while we're on the topic, why it is the way it is. Any and every asshole in this country is liable to have a deadly firearm on their person or in their vehicle. A cop never knows what they're walking up on. That's why they're programmed to give direct orders and why courts will back them up nearly every single time. 

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

People are really acting like Tyreek didn’t break all the rules of how to get pulled over? That was a pretty big contributing factor to the reaction of the police.

So it's OK for the cops to do whatever they want. Got it.

9 minutes ago, Chopper said:

He failed to obey a lawful order. If you don't want to believe me, take a look at Mark Thiessen's website Your Rights During a Traffic Stop | Thiessen Law Firm (thetexastrialattorney.com)

Yeah, this is where officers' abuse their power though. Rolling down your window isn't a lawful order. He can make you get out of your car. And in this case he can "claim" fear for his own safety and yank Hill out of the car just like he did.  Everything the cop did was likely "legal" but anyone with a brain can see that this is just a cop on a power trip who doesn't like Hill's attitude.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Chopper said:

What amazes me is how many of you are ignorant of the fucking law. And, while we're on the topic, why it is the way it is. Any and every asshole in this country is liable to have a deadly firearm on their person or in their vehicle. A cop never knows what they're walking up on. That's why they're programmed to give direct orders and why courts will back them up nearly every single time. 

Da, comrade. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, Chopper said:

Barney Fife knew the law. There’s a reason he used to be the joke. Now he’d be praised. 

There was not one fucking iota of any indication these cops were in fear. They were imposing authority. Period. 

2 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Pussy

you told me i didnt address your post, and i was a chicken shit boot licker. the only post you made to me was how dealing with law enforcement can fuck you up mentally back on page 4. you havent even quoted me or said my name until post #205, no? but im a pussy?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

Da, comrade. 

Ah yes Communists, famously anti-state in their opinions and world-view.

you told me i didnt address your post, and i was a chicken shit boot licker. the only post you made to me was how dealing with law enforcement can fuck you up mentally back on page 4. you havent even quoted me or said my name until post #205, no? but im a pussy?

yeah, you're a huge fucking pussy.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Chopper said:

TH is doin' the "I'm just here so I don't get fined/we talking about practice" when he keeps repeating "don't touch my window like that".  Hill is escalating things doing that and he knows it.

Tyreek seems to be saying something while the window is rolled up.

that said, the cop should have said "roll down the window, keep your hands where I can see them, and exit the vehicle" and backed up.  He gave him about 3 seconds before he went respect my authority.

The cop doesn't know what the driver is going to do when he rolls the window back up.  It is bad policing all around because he is putting himself and others at risk.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

TH is doin' the "I'm just here so I don't get fined/we talking about practice" when he keeps repeating "don't touch my window like that".  Hill is escalating things doing that and he knows it.

Tyreek seems to be saying something while the window is rolled up.

that said, the cop should have said "roll down the window, keep your hands where I can see them, and exit the vehicle" and backed up.  He gave him about 3 seconds before he went respect my authority.

The cop doesn't know what the driver is going to do when he rolls the window back up.  It is bad policing all around because he is putting himself and others at risk.

They knew who he was, where he was going, and he told them to give him his ticket. They felt small and decided to escalate. It isn't that hard. You have felt small before, did you have the power to freely react and assault in response?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

im laughing because you think calling someone you dont know a pussy is going to ruin me. what are you seriously accomplishing?

I commanded you to reply to me and you did immediately like a bitch, lmao, And you haven't stopped since I demanded your attention like an obedient cuck.

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I commanded you to reply to me and you did immediately like a bitch, lmao, And you haven't stopped since I demanded your attention like an obedient cuck.

commanded me? yes sir. what post # are you commanding me to respond to?

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Do you have children that drive or will drive?

that no, will yes

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

They ordered him to roll down the window, *and he fucking did*. That's the contradiction, idiot.

he took at least 10seconds to roll he window back down(about 3 inches) after the cop asked him the first time. then he rolls it back up. It is about 8 seconds from the time he asked him to get out of the car to the time they opened the door to pull him out.