Tyreek Hill police body cam released

Derka

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

commanded me? yes sir. what post # are you commanding me to respond to?

that no, will yes

Will you be that cavalier if something happens to them or will you tell them they deserved it because cops are always right? Keep sending that energy out there my man.

27 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Agreed. 

“Do you know how fast you were going?” “Where you headed?” “You had anything to drink?” “What’s your favorite color?”

One answer to rule them all.

the answer to the last one though is living colour

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

that said, the cop should have said "roll down the window, keep your hands where I can see them, and exit the vehicle" and backed up.  He gave him about 3 seconds before he went respect my authority.

I don't know why y'all keep saying 3 seconds. From 30 seconds to 48 seconds of the video on the first page the cop is telling him to keep the window down. Then he's like fuck that, get out of the car right now. They told him 5 times to exit the car. They opened the door and the driver was just beginning to undo his seat belt, is what it looked like to me. 

9 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

They knew who he was, where he was going, and he told them to give him his ticket. They felt small and decided to escalate. It isn't that hard. You have felt small before, did you have the power to freely react and assault in response?

what if he just rolls his window down and sits there saying nothing and doing nothing.

1 minute ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Will you be that cavalier if something happens to them or will you tell them they deserved it because cops are always right? Keep sending that energy out there my man.

theres no rule saying you have to be 100% pro cops or 100% against pigs. i can acknowledge in any incident if i see the cop is in the wrong or if it was warranted. On a personal level? I dont want anything to do with cops so I obey.IDGAF if it infringes my rights, a night in jail would be the absolute worst so Ill avoid it.  after 39 years, a few speeding tickets, no arrests and no nights in jail...id say Ive done a good job so far avoiding. I dont understand why you have to be either on 1 side on the fence or another. ive already said the cops were in the wrong the second they forced the door open. Tyreek was in the wrong the first 30 seconds, IMO.  like this aint that hard to figure out after watching the body cam. there was zero aggression by the cop initially. and when the cop got aggressive he overstepped his duties majorily.

• Fuck You 1

"the rules" are called laws. What law did Tyreek break?

“Don’t provoke the sociopath.” Lovely. 

So it's OK for the cops to do whatever they want. Got it.

Those aren't the rules for everyone.

I’m going to tell all y’all this bc I can’t tell if you are joking it not.

When you get pulled over for suspected speeding, don’t leave your car running, then when the cop approaches and knocks on your window, proceed to complain about how hard they knocked and ignore their requests and roll your windows back up in a show of defiance.

Instead, roll your window down, turn your car off, and put your keys on the dash. Then do the things the cop says.

If you do those things you won’t force a cop into demonstrating that they are in control of the situation.
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

theres no rule saying you have to be 100% pro cops or 100% against pigs. i can acknowledge in any incident if i see the cop is in the wrong or if it was warranted. On a personal level? I dont want anything to do with cops so I obey.IDGAF if it infringes my rights, a night in jail would be the absolute worst so Ill avoid it.  after 39 years, a few speeding tickets, no arrests and no nights in jail...id say Ive done a good job so far avoiding. I dont understand why you have to be either on 1 side on the fence or another. ive already said the cops were in the wrong the second they forced the door open. Tyreek was in the wrong the first 30 seconds, IMO.  like this aint that hard to figure out after watching the body cam. there was zero aggression by the cop initially. and when the cop got aggressive he overstepped his duties majorily.

the dude your opinion GIF

Just now, KeysPhoneWallet said:

When you get pulled over for suspected speeding, don’t leave your car running, then when the cop approaches and knocks on your window, proceed to complain about how hard they knocked and ignore their requests and roll your windows back up in a show of defiance.

Instead, roll your window down, turn your car off, and put your keys on the dash. Then do the things the cop says.

If you do those things you won’t force a cop into demonstrating that they are in control of the situation.

Yeah, not everyone has to follow those rules. And everyone knows that.

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

I love posters who says shit like this who have literally never experienced any of this shit in their lives. Protip: doing that shit won't protect you when the police want to fuck you up. It's not about what Tyreek did, there is no justification unless he broke a law. He didn't.

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

I don't know why y'all keep saying 3 seconds. From 30 seconds to 48 seconds of the video on the first page the cop is telling him to keep the window down. Then he's like fuck that, get out of the car right now. They told him 5 times to exit the car. They opened the door and the driver was just beginning to undo his seat belt, is what it looked like to me. 

its actually 8 seconds from the time they finally tell him to get out of the car to the time they open the door to drag him out.  I said 3 but then watched the video.  It is pretty apparent to me Hill is being an idiot and wouldn't have exited anyway while calling Drew(does rosenhaus live in Miami?) but I believe the officers should have definitely handled it way better.  I get it if the dude led them on a high speed chase endangering lives and shit but he pulled over. just take a few more seconds and back up and speak slowly and clearly.  the whole, "ya know what, just get out of the car, we not playin' this game" is fucking dumb cop shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

"There's no rule that says I DON'T have to be a dick guzzling single chromosome dipshit" is a super pussy thing to post without a sense of irony.

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Probably the same thing that happened to this guy, which caused them to "fear for their lives."

160721013509-miami-unarmed-man-shot-by-police-kinsey-pkg-00000110-super-tease.jpg

Michael Brown found out. Sandra Bland found out. If you give the cops any pretext to fuck with you, or murder you, they may just take it. Sometimes they don't even need pretext, they'll invent one. Unfortunately for the driver in this video he gave them plenty of pretext but luckily for him he came out of it alright. 

Just now, Chopper said:

Michael Brown found out. Sandra Bland found out. If you give the cops any pretext to fuck with you, or murder you, they may just take it. Sometimes they don't even need pretext, they'll invent one. Unfortunately for the driver in this video he gave them plenty of pretext but luckily for him he came out of it alright. 

So did that Charles Kinsey. He found out real quick. Maybe you'll find out eventually, but I hope not. With cops, it's not "FAFO," it's simply "FO." No "FA" required.

Just now, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

"There's no rule that says I DON'T have to be a dick guzzling single chromosome dipshit" is a super pussy thing to post without a sense of irony.

you post like you have had a lot of run ins with the cops or something. is this something personal you want to let out?

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

He didn’t do anything wrong. Stop licking shit off cops boots

so why did he get pulled over?

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

and to complete the username checks out. tell them you are getting your license out of your wallet and don't pick up the phone to call your agent.

1 minute ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

What? That is bullshit

My brother was a starting pitcher for Texas A&M, and is white and delightsome, and he's told me so many fucking stories about driving around in college station black out drunk, redlining it, and the cops pulling him and his teammates over and being like "Yall just hurry home now." Now you know.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

you post like you have had a lot of run ins with the cops or something. is this something personal you want to let out?

On 8/2/2024 at 2:22 PM, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

When I was a student at UT, my senior year, a week before finals, I got mistakenly raided by the police in my apartment in north campus. I had just seen some friends out and was grabbing my keys to drive to Collie station for the Texas-Aggy baseball series finale, when a battery ram came through my door. Instantly a dozen of Austin's finest were on me with assault rifles in my face and zip ties around my hands. They told me "my boy" had "flipped" on me earlier the day and that "they knew I was hiding the stuff." I was living in an efficiency by myself, like a 200 sqft tiny box. They never told me exactly what they were looking for, only that it was "mountains of drugs." The main detective which was coordinating everything brought me outside and told me to just confess and make it easy on them, and I told him that, with due respect, I had seen a lot of movies and tv shows about police and I knew that in instances like that, even if I was innocent, I should keep my mouth shut until I have a lawyer with me. The guy slammed my head into the brick wall behind me, causing me to bleed, and told me that I could watch in silence while they fucked up everything (his words). So he brought me inside, and for 4 fucking hours, they destroyed my apartment. It was very clear within 10 minutes they had the wrong guy, but they didn't care. They obliterated my mini fridge, just pulled the door straight off. They cut holes in my couch cushions and pulled out all the padding. They cut holes into the walls, pulling out the sheet rock and insulation. They fucked up my bathroom sink and pulled out pipes and plumbing. They smashed my Xbox. They even fucking cut holes in my TV dinners so they'd spoil.

So at this point, they're asking each other "want to fuck up his car?" and their superior is telling them "naw, our warrant won't allow this, let's just leave." So they all got up, and started to walk out. My place was completely destroyed, it looked like a hurricane had hit. I was obviously in the middle of a city area in Austin, it was like 8 pm and dark. I tell them as they're walking out, "Hey, what do I do? My door is off the hinge, I'm gonna get robbed like this" and they told me "you have duct tape under your sink, we saw it, just tape the door back up." One single cop took pity and took me aside and told me, "call your landlord, tell them we made a mistake, and she'll send someone out to fix the door."

At this point, the entire apartment complex was outside my door, watching the cops. When they started to walk out, my neighbors booed them and offered to help me clean up. Dude from across the street said I looked like I was in shock and got me some water and a blanket. He walked me over to the landlord's office, which was still there, and told her what happened. The police found a single adderall pill in my apartment -- it was finals, sue me. They told me if I made a stink over them fucking up my apartment, they'd make a federal case out of it because I didn't have a prescription. They threatened to destroy me if I retaliated for them coming in and fucking up an innocent person's place. For fucking *MONTHS* after that, I was paranoid. I constantly worried about people just running into my place at any time, locks be damned.

It sucked so fucking much. I hate APD with all my fucking heart, and fuck the police. I never had any problem with cops before that, but that single instance ruined police for me forever. When you're truly, seriously innocent and they come in like jackboot thugs and fuck your shit up and you can't do anything about it? Yeah, fuck off. This is why people hate the police, this is why "just cooperate" isn't a thing. ACAB.

EDIT: Incidentally, my professors were cool as fucking shit about all this. The following monday I had a final exam and completely bombed it, I was so shaken. My professor noticed my final exam grad was way, way lower than all my other grades in the class and contacted me, and I told him what happened. He let me retake the exam a week later and told me to contact my other professors and student councilor and tell them what happened, and when I did they all worked with me to give me extra time to prepare for my finals. So luckily the cops didn't tank my final semester grades.

Because you were too pussy to read it the first time, apparently.

• Haha 1

He didn’t do anything wrong. Stop licking shit off cops boots

He did a lot of shit wrong. He was speeding. Then he created risk in the stop, then he failed to comply with the officers directives, then he was deliberately obstinate, then he failed to comply with officers instructions again.

At that point he was shown that his voluntary compliance was in fact voluntary

7 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I love posters who says shit like this who have literally never experienced any of this shit in their lives. Protip: doing that shit won't protect you when the police want to fuck you up. It's not about what Tyreek did, there is no justification unless he broke a law. He didn't.

I mean, I was a minor and experienced it. It completely fucked my view of cops forever. Cocksuckers just mock it. That is how fucked this society is. Comply to the overlords or deal with it. Comical. Fuck cops (maybe our resident sooner officer is a good one so I am sorry to him for that statement) and fuck anyone else who apologizes for them. 

Edited by HOOKEM4
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

I mean, I was a minor and experienced it. It completely fucked my view of cops forever. Cocksuckers just mock it. That is how fucked this society is. Comply to the overlords or deal with it. Comical. Fuck cops (maybe our resident sooner officer is a good one so I am sorry to him for that statement) and fuck anyone else who apologies for them. 

there is no such thing as a good cop. I have friends I grew up with who are cops, and family who are cops. They are bad people, because they are cops. Full stop, no buts.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

@immamac

Can this thread be moved to CR, please?

What the fuck does this have to do with politics? You can't just claim everything that makes you uncomfortable to talk about is cloak room. It's fucking basic.

Edited by aggie08
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

So did that Charles Kinsey. He found out real quick. Maybe you'll find out eventually, but I hope not. With cops, it's not "FAFO," it's simply "FO." No "FA" required.

The last police encounter I had was getting pulled over for speeding on the backroads of Louisiana between NOLA and Lafayette. You can bet i rolled down my window, kept my hands on the wheel at all times, and moved slowly to provide my i.d. as requested, etc. Was I cognizant at all times that the cop may just decide to fuck with me because I was a jew boy from the big city of Austin, Texas? You betcha. I don't like that's how it is. I felt safer getting pulled over for fucking up while driving in Slovakia for chrissakes. 

34 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

I'm sure @texpete will be in here shortly to shriek "NO CR!!!!" like he always does when non-republicans post shit like this shortly.

Pussy

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

What the fuck does this have to do with politics, you unbelievable fucking pussies?

About as much as it does football, I guess. I suppose cops versus civil liberties isn't inherently political, that much is true.

just to let you know I believe that about as much as i believe the chokeslamming story. But damn thatd suck. Hope you were able to afford more TV dinners.

It was posted months ago out of fucking nowhere, lmao you're so fucking terrified of confronting reality, and your reasoning skills are complete fucking dogshit because of your paralyzing fear. What. a. fucking. pussy.

so you had* friends.

Correct, I cut those losers out of my life.